Author's notes.

First of all, let me just say something to everyone so that you'll understand.

I have notice that there's been many of the Union Academy stories.

All or most of them having Union as greedy, corruption, fame, monsters, etc.

Thus, it would lead to there downfall, arrests, powers taken, and/or extinction.

I know that myself and some of you think it's very tiring or boring to read the UA books. Like not enough character development, same old types of familiar scenes, too much rushes in chapters, disappointed readers of seeing enemies killed off quickly in an instant without them suffering the severe karma consequences, seeing disgusts of characters quickly forgiving the neglect/abusive/cheating sinners, op characters taking out strongest enemies in one or several shots, broken laws of hero licenses, etc.

That is why I'm doing a slight changes of my own for everyone's sake.

No offense to the authors and there Union Academy stories.

Everyone has there own opinions and ideas in mind. Me however, I only like to read stories that I can either love, hate, or be neutral about. Not to be spiteful, judgy, hateful, or being something worse like some people out there.

Okay, enough of that for now.

Secondly, here is the list of series down below. The other series selected by yours truly will be secretly appearing later on in the chapters. Brainstorm on your own theory ideas on what you might think that I've picked and how will the fights happen.

Fate series.

BlazBlue.

Genshin Impact

Genshin Impact.