one

one, mf im him

one, mf im him

@JUSTVANESSA posted 56 secs ago

❤️ 78, 745 💬571first date kinda nervy @centralceeVIEW 571 COMMENTS

❤️ 78, 745 💬571
first date kinda nervy @centralcee
VIEW 571 COMMENTS

user1 - she literally has chemistry with everyone she interviews
   @justvanessa replied to user1 / no!! only w the uk babes😋

user2 - NAW BECAUSE THIS IS THE DUO WE NEEDED

centralcee prepping up my american slang as we speak, totally tubular.
   @justvanessa replied to user1 / ur 30 yrs behind my guy

user3 madeline and jude are shaking
@user4 replied to user3 / nah jude and nessa have been together forever and cench barely pays attention to other girls UNLESS its madeline 😭😭
          *liked by @justvanessa and centralcee

user3 madeline and jude are shaking @user4 replied to user3 / nah jude and nessa have been together forever and cench barely pays attention to other girls UNLESS its madeline 😭😭          *liked by @justvanessa and centralcee

           OKAY, SO VANESSA BENNETT WAS A WELLKNOWN NAME... among teenage girls who were obsessed with soccer and uk rap. I mean, most of Vanessa's interviews were with well known soccer players who were pleasing to the gaze and uk rappers who were hot shit according to the billboard charts.

And in the luck of Vanessa, she scored a interview with no one other than the upcoming rapper - Central Cee.

Vanessa had done the date setup interviews for atleast two years now, the purpose less of romance and more comedy purposes. She had never felt anything for any of the celebirties she interviewed, because she knew her head and her heart was strictly in the direction of her boyfriend, Jude.

When the news first came out, literally
no one believed it. " Soccer player, Jude Bellingham spotted with Vanessa Bennett!" The two were just such an uncommon pair.

"And he should be here in a few minutes, just do your usual thing. Keep it with the lowkey flirting, not too much!" Vanessa's manager, Cecile, instructed sternly as Vanessa sat infront of a mirror as her face was applied with every single makeup product you could think of.

"You got it, captain." Vanessa sent a counterfeit smile in her direction before puckering her lips as she felt gloss cover her lips. "I mean it, it would be a bad look on you and cee." Cecile gave her a look that was full of warning, knowing how many times Vanessa had gotten in trouble on the media for coming off as a bit too suggestive.

Vanessa nodded quickly, getting out of the chair as her makeup was done and she looked good enough.

"Well, I've already had this talk from Jude. So please, spare me." Vanessa sighed out, following Cecile as she lead Vanessa to where the fake set up diner would be.

"Okay, okay, but just remember we do not need another scandal." Cecile hummed out, opening the door that lead into the room where Oakley reisided. Vanessa rolled her eyes, letting a sigh escape from her lips as her converse covered feet led her into the room.

Oakley was sitting in the booth, his usual attire on - a black outfit with a cap. Although, his attention was steady on his phone, causing Vanessa to clear her throat in attempts to grab his attention.

But, her voice was overun by the sound of the camera crew preparing for the videoshoot. Vanessa continued walking, a playful smile on her face as she slid in the booth across from Oakley.

He had yet to notice the presence of Vanessa, as he had a small grin on his face while typing away. She noticed that their was a table full of food infront of the two, so she decided to take it to her advantage.

Vanessa grabbed a fry the small basket infront of her, then quickly whipped in the direction of the boy - smack in the middle of his head, causing the fry to land in his lap.

Oakley furrowed his brows in confusion, looking up towards where the fry came from and seeing a very amused Vanessa infront of him.

"wow, what a way to treat a girl on the first date." Vanessa grinned, leaning back against the cushioned booth as relaization washed over the lightskin boy.