two

two , obsessed w you

ONE, WHATS YOUR TYPE ?

"What would you say your type is?" Vanessa raised her eyebrows up in down in a suggestive manner as her lips curved into a sly grin. Her lips were wrapped around the straw of her strawberry milkshake, while Oakley's eyebrows drew together in concentration.

"I don't know?" Oakley shyly smiled, shaking his head while he shrugged. His eyes full of playfulness as he looked back towards Vanessa. "Since I'm on a date with you, it would be rude for me to say anyone but you, innit." He shot a wink in her direction, causing her to pause with wide eyes.

"Okay, imagine I wasn't here on this date with you." Vanessa put her finger up, biting back the cheesy smile that threatened to spill on her lips from Oakley's words. "Build your dream girl."

He nodded before letting out, his fingertips grazing his chin as Oakley looked up towards the ceiling. " I seriously don't know, it changes by the season." Oakley admitted, causing Vanessa to playfully roll her eyes.

"Well, it's winter so?" Vanessa informed sarcastically, tilting her head as she took a fry from her plate. "I just want a girl, who can teach me something." Oakley hummed out, nodding his in a manner of confirmation.

"Well, I know alot. I got a lot of knowledge up here." Vanessa gasped in fake suprise, her finger tip pointing towards the top of her head as she gestured towards the brain.

"I don't know, man, I think we are meant to be." Oakley spoke in a serious tone, both of the youths doing their best to hold back their laughter for the video - but once the two heard "cut!", they couldn't help but to let the giggles escape.

TWO,  what's your favorite lyric?

"What's your favorite lyric that you written?" Vanessa spoke up in curiosity once she heard the camera crew indiacte they were rolling. Oakley let put a sigh and raised his eyebrows. "God knows."

"Wait, are you allowed to swear on this show?" Oakley interrupted, an amused grin appearing on Vanessa's lips.

"Duh, watch. Shit, shit, shit." She gave him a sickly sweet smile once she finished, causing him to throw his head back ftom laughing. "Wow." He hummed once his laughter died down.