Chapter 15

[Yeonjun's POV]

It's been over  four months since the confrontation against PD-nim. If I'm being honest, he was a good guy and I'm glad we at least ended things on good terms. I got to know Dahyun a bit more now and we grew to have a sibling type of bond.

I especially got even closer with Mina and Chaewon. Mina, Chaewon, and I became really great partners when going out on supply runs, maybe even better than Chan and I worked with my best friend for way longer.

I should talk about the others. Taehyun's pretty much the same, but he's sometimes sneaking out to fight infected by himself. I guess the gym isn't enough for him. Yujin has learned how to cook on days where Taehyun isn't available. Haerin and Eunchae became close friends given that they're the youngest out of all of us.

Taehyung and Sana are like older siblings for me. They're often looking out for all of us and I can appreciate it. But we also can get mischievous, like that one time we lit fireworks in during a supply run attracting infected. Let's say that Taehyun wasn't so happy with that.

Jungkook and Tzuyu are like other best friends I have. I've gotten used to Jungkook and his personality and I often talk to him if I need someone to talk to. Tzuyu and I often do the dishes together after every meal so we just talk to pass the time.

Lastly, I went back to the forest with Bang Chan and Mina. Changbin was still there, still the same as I last saw him, infected. It still makes me upset to see Changbin become one of them, Chan wasn't anything different from me. Mina couldn't help but feel bad for us. We also acquired entertainment as we raided Mina's house and retrieved her Nintendo Switch.

I've been writing a lot in my journal. The confrontation with PD-nim was still in my mind like it was just yesterday. All is pretty good all things considered...

"Ya who took my cookies!" Sana shouted.

"Oh were these yours?" Jungkook asked as he held a plate of cookies that Jungkook and Tzuyu were eating.

"Those cookies aren't for you guys!" Sana said.

"Sorry unnie but I didn't see your name on it," Tzuyu said.

"What's going on here?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook and Tzuyu are eating cookies I made for you!" Sana said.

"Hey to be fair, Yeonjun and Mina took one for themselves too..." Tzuyu said.

"Don't get us involved!" I said as I continued playing video games with Mina.

"We can make more, there's plenty of ingredients. No need to overreact noona," Taehyun said.

"Oh that's savage," Jungkook said.

"Yes I won!!!" I shouted as I beat Mina in a Mario Kart race.

"You got two red shells at the last item box set very balanced..." Mina said showing that she's salty.

"Yeah maybe you should've had double protection instead of a coin!"

"Those two really get along well, but Mario Kart is what makes none of that matter..." Sana said.

"I never seen Yeonjun this competitive before," Chan said.

"Well anyway, Taehyun where are you off too?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm going on a supply run with Chaewon noona and Dahyun noona," Taehyun said.

"Oh where are they?" Yujin asked.

"They're waiting outside."

"Alright be careful oppa!" Haerin said.

"I will little sis," Taehyun said and patted her head. "Hey Yeonjun hyung, would you like to join us?"