Choose Mina (Mina Ending)

(This is continued from Chapter 30)

[Yeonjun's POV]

"I want to be with Mina!" I said.

"For real?!" Mina asked.

"I'm really happy for you Mina!" Chaewon said as she hugged Mina.

"Chaewon... I'm sorry..." Mina said and hugged back.

"It's okay! You're still my friend!"

"Mina, you're someone I fell for at first sight. We've been through a lot too before meeting Taehyun and Chaewon. We've always had each other's backs even after making new friends during the infection. She even helped me confront Bang Si-Hyuk back at the outpost, and I just know I can count on her and she can count on me. I love you! So will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes! I'll gladly be your girlfriend!" Mina said and kissed me on the lips.

"I'll be sure to support you both!" Chaewon said.

"Thank you Chaewon, you're a really great friend too!" I said and hugged her.

[Mina's POV]

I'm still in disbelief of what happened... Yeonjun decided to make me his girlfriend, I felt so happy knowing that right now. I knew he was the one for me ever since we met back in the school during the infection. I will make sure in my power that nothing bad happens to us!

"I'm glad I've met you Mina. When the world goes back to normal, let's go on an actual date!" Yeonjun said.

"Just say the word!" I said.

[Yeonjun's POV]

The next day, Beomgyu got to work on creating the cure using the knowledge from the files. He carefully followed the directions and was doing fairly well. Dahyun and I have a job of our own too, we're gonna search for Taehyun and bring him back where Beomgyu can cure him. It's only Dahyun and me who's going out since we're immune.

I made my relationship with Mina official. I told everyone this morning that I'm dating her and everyone supported us. Mina and Chaewon were helping Beomgyu create another cure. Soobin also decided to come to fix his mistake of infecting Taehyun, so he wants to help find him and bring him back.

Hopefully Taehyun forgives him. Taehyun definitely would have trust issues with him, but ultimately in the end he'd start trusting him. We headed to the refinery to search for any leads on him. Thanks to Haerin's encounter with Tio, we have a good place to start searching which was the area of what remained of the refinery.

"Alright according to Haerin, Taehyun was behind the refinery after the explosion before he turned infected. We can start there!" I said.

"If it takes all day to find him then so be it," Soobin said.

"Then let's not stand around and let's start searching!" Dahyun said.