63***

Y/n's POV

Taehyung's lips crash onto mine before I can catch a breath. One of his hands pulls my dress down and unhooks my bra while the other unpin my bun, causing my hair to unfurl and touch my bare back. It takes him less than a moment to leave me undressed and waiting for him.

His gaze remains on my chest as he takes off his shirt and then unbuckles his belt, quickly sliding down his pants along with his boxers, leaving him completely exposed in front of me. He pushes me back, taking me with him to the bed. 

We fall on the bed and he presses his erection against my core, and we moan together. His hands are greedy, running across myskin, creating goosebumps wherever they linger. "Let's skip the foreplay and just-" 

I shut up as his body slides down mine. I don't get a warning when he grips the hem of my panty with his teeth and looks up at me with a seductive smirk. My head spins at his seductive stare as he teasingly pulls it off, lifting my hips up in the process and placing love bites on my thighs.

My nerves jolt up when his mouth latches onto my already wet core. His tongue swirls, teasing me until I'm moaning because of his actions. All I can do to grind myself so I hold onto his hair and tug. His hands are busy on my chest, squeezing one while the other one is tracing my other nipple with the gentlest touch. It's nothing but a whisper of a caress, making my skin burn for him. "Taehyung!"

I groan in pleasure with the work of his tongue on my core and my toes curl when he laps my juices deliciously. His hands release my breasts and glide down to hold my hips while the other one moves to my core. He inserts three digits at once while sucking me and I scream at the intense pleasure that he is giving me. "Fuck! Tae!"

A knot forms in my stomach signaling that I won't last long and I pull Taehyung's hair back as a reflex but he whines before reconnecting his lips with my entrance. His fingers pump into me, preparing me for my release and I release myself on his tongue.

"Fuck!" He whispers, sucking me clean. "I love you so much, my kitten." He mumbles before rising up while I try to catch my breath from the intense orgasm that I just experienced. 

Something about his words clangs inside my chest. After everything we shared, his words feel important. I make a mental promise to adore him after everything he has been through; to show him that nothing he says could drive me away. I care about the man on top of me. I love him. 

My thoughts are interrupted when he pushes himself inside me and I arch my back against the mattress and he hooks his arms under my thighs, lifting my legs up on his shoulders as he slams into me roughly. I grip his folded thighs on the bed and try to pull him closer, if it was possible anymore but feel him pumping his cock inside me at a quick pace.

My cheeks burn as I part my mouth, but he claws my whole chin with his big hands, a cold metal ring on his little finger sending chills down my warm body. He thrusts his cock farther into me and finally finds his favorite spot in me, abusing it, and my clit throbs in response. He controls my body like a king rules his kingdom—with absolute confidence and a deadly restraint that I find intoxicating. And I fucking love it. 

He rams into me rougher and slower, and the edge of his nails digs into my cheeks. "Tae," my moan comes out muffled, but it pulls his attention back toward me. The tips of his fingers caress my cheek and I scream when he hits my spot in a painfully slow manner. I dig my nails on his thigh while my own ones are draped over his shoulders like jelly worms. "Tae, Please," I whisper, barely audible but he hears it. "Say that you love me, kitten. Say that you are mine," He orders and I shut my eyes, crying at the teasing thrusts that he is making and I quickly give in.

"I love you, Kim Taehyung. I am all yours."

Whatever dominance Taehyung had over the situation snaps and his inner Sexy Pornstar is unleashed. He fucks me like he is mad at me. Like he vexes me to the core. I absolutely love it. In fact, I want more. More of him and more of whatever this is. 

He bends forth, my thighs pressing on my body as he kisses me hard. I can still taste my arousal in his mouth. "Good kitty," he mumbles in my mouth with a smirk. He lens to my neck, biting it and marking there. "I'm about to come."

Our eyes connect, and the fierceness in his gaze sends another current of energy down my spine. "Hold in. We will come together," I cup my mouth in response to the pleasure surging in my whole body, and every muscle in his body trembles. "Don't you dare release now," he pumps in and out of me; over and over again. 

His cock almost disappears from my sight, and my eyes nearly roll into the back of my head. "Now," he groans at the same time as his strings of his seeds release into me while I cream his cock at the very moment; like a synchronized rhythm. There's so much of it. My lungs run out of air and I'm convinced I'll die, but I take deep breaths and follow through with him.

He withdraws his cock and pulls his body back, gently holding my legs and resting them on the bed. He collapses on top of me right after, like always, he wraps his arm around my waist and pampers me with soft kisses on my neck, jaws, and lips.  

"You're perfect," He traces my lips with a smile, making me feel alive. Special. Loved. I've never felt as beautiful in my life as I do with him. His lips find mine again. He kisses me until I'm breathless. I jolt when he runs his tongue across me. Sparks scatter like fireworks across my skin, and my hands grab onto his thick locks. 

He chuckles against me, pulling back and gently stroking my face looking at me lovingly as if I will be lost if I get out of his sight. "You are my everything, Y/n. I more than just love you. Remember that, alright?" He asks and I grin, nodding like the small girl in high school he met. "Sleep, kitten. I'll clean us up while you take rest," he says like a routine of him, treating me like a queen and I chuckle, my mind dizzy and eyes heavy already. As I fall into a peaceful sleep. Everything around us turns calm.

Only if I knew this would be the calm before the storm.

***************

👁️👁️ Don't ask me anything. I have a loose Tongue.