~ uncomfortable ~

I literally feel embarrassed, everyone looks at me like dogs. I look around me and that's when I see my book on the table. I hurry to take it but someone is faster than me

- I can know why you bother me!
- I'm going to answer you sincerely, a concert is made for listening to music, not for reading. replied a boy with black hair.
- Well, maybe you're right, can I get my book and leave please?!

The big man supposedly named Kris gives me my book and walks me out. I'm about to join Oli, but a hand grabs my wrist

- So, I don't want to be insistent, but maybe we could keep in touch...
- Uh, well, why not.

I give her my number and say goodbye.

I told Olive absolutely everything. She was happy for me because she wanted to find me a date for a while, for me Kris is not a date, it's just a "meeting" for now...

°♤♡◇♧°

Two weeks have passed since the concert, we were still in Serbia, I'm staying with Olive's parents with her, her parents are half Serbian, half French.

After having lunch I receive a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number
Hi, it's Kris, sorry I haven't messaged you in two weeks, because of the gigs...

Me
I have proof that it's you at least?

Kris
The name of your book is "Ugly Love" right?

Me
Ok it's you...

Kris
I would like to know if it is possible that we see each other.. I don't want to insist and especially if you are still in Serbia.

Me

Why not... when, where and at what time?

Kris
Tomorrow at 2 p.m. in the center of Belgrad.

Me
See you tomorrow :)
Read 2 minutes ago

  MeSee you tomorrow :)Read 2 minutes ago

●○

○●

○●

Em_ray : She stole my dog... @Oli_Hardy

Comments disable

_____________

Hi, sorry for the absence I had no more imagination... don't hesitate to give me your opinion and give me ideas :)

324 words