~ date ? ~

It was the day, I was stressed because I barely knew him. Thousands of questions in my head, is this a date? Or just an afternoon with "friends"?

I prepared myself with the help of Olive who saves my life every time. I'm not good with fashion, I can tell you that.

 I'm not good with fashion, I can tell you that

@Em_ray : Let's hope he's not a psychopath...

°♤♡◇♧°

Arrival at the park, which is actually empty, I sit on a bench and await the arrival of the boy so I know little. So as not to get bored, I'm looking for information on the internet about Kris. He has been in the group for a long time, he is 23 years old, a sister and a brother.

I hear footsteps behind me but I don't wait until someone speaks to me.

- It looks for information on me from what I see. I turn around and see big Kris.
- It's to see if you're not a psychopath. I say slightly panic.
- I would have done the same thing, don't worry.
- Are you planning to go somewhere?
- A small restaurant not far from here, tell me you like Italian food ?
- Mmmh, I love it!

  °♤♡◇♧°

Arriving at this famous Italian restaurant, we sit at a table and take our order. A great silence falls. Kris starts to speak.
- Um, maybe I could get to know you better in detail? He said hesitantly.
- oh, so my name is Emmy Rey I'm 22 years old. I finished my studies in art and design, I like reading and photography. Oh and I'm French!
- a French woman wow, I alwaysh wanted to visit France.

Jump in time...

After eating and talking for many hours, it was already getting late.
- It's already late, I have to go. We need to see this again, now that I know you're not a psychopath.
- Haha! I also have to introduce you to the band, I'm sure they will love you, you are a wonderful person.
- Count on me !

Just before I leave I feel two arms wrap around me. Kris is giving me a hug! I respond to his contact shyly. He looks at me to see my reaction. It's beautiful blue eyes look at me deeply, our faces are very very close. Aren't we going to kiss on our first date?! A ringtone rings and makes us jump. I look at my phone and see Olive calling me.
- I have to answer. See you soon
- See you soon

________

Hi friends !!! I'm so sorry for this long period of absence, I wasted my imagination and my time I hope you like this new chapter.

Kiss

435 words