Party -❤️

This is a smut chapter if you do not like sexual stuff do not read.
(im not really good at writting smut so yeah)
Smut-❤️
Fluff-💜
Thank you!

————————————————————————

Chishiya's pov.

I wake up feeling all tired, honestly i dont wanna wake up but i have to. I get up from my bed and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and did all the hygiene i needed to do. I got in some clothes then went to my nightstand, took my phone and earbuds with me and went out the room.

I opened my phone it was 8:40 am. Wow that early?
I thought to myself, i went down to the pool to find Kuina, i dont really like her that much but i guess i dont have a choice but to talk to her. I saw her with Ann i didnt wanna bother them right now because Kuina likes Ann
I still dont know why she wouldn't confess to her..
"Oi shortie!" i heard a male voice from behind me i didnt bother to turn around, i already know its Niragi.
"Up early eh?" he said walking up to me "yeah, have a problem with that?" i said with a bored tone. "oh come on shortie dont be so rude to your boyfriend~" i slightly flinch when i heard the word 'boyfriend' well me and him are together.. But we kept it a secret. "Niragi!" i whisper yell to him hinting that someone might hear us he laughs slightly then leans over me, i look up at him then slightly pushes him away he laughs again then i slightly smile "Aww you're so cute when you smile, you should smile often" he said "oh shut up would you" he smirks then says bye to me.

I look back to Kuina, seeing her all alone, maybe her and Ann are done talking i thought, i walk up to her and say hi she says hi back then we started talking about random subjects. "Oh Shiya, i heard theres going to be a party later tonight! Are you gonna go?" she says smiling "no" said looking straight to her "oh come on Shiyaa! You never go to parties! Atleast go to this one!" she says with a 'pretty please' look "no Kuina I'm not going." "you are so boringg! Just please Shiyaaa??" i stay quiet for a few seconds "fine ill go.." she squeals and says "OMG ILL PICK AN OUTFIT FOR YOU!" she squeals again and i sigh knowing she'll probably pick a revealing outfit. I go to my room and lay down my bed Kuina follows and closes the door. She goes to my closet looking for a perfect 'uncomfortable' outfit for me i lay there waiting for her to find an outfit.

"OMG OMG!" she screams inside my closet then runs out holding an outfit i look at it i mean it looks fine surprisingly im okay with that..

(Heres what the outfit looks like but without the bag)

I look at Kuina and i nod as an approve. "YAYY! I'll get you later okay?" then she leaves the outfit on then bed then leaves my room.

I sigh then open my phone to see a text from.. Niragi?
He doesn't usually text me he usually comes to me personally tells me what he wants.
I open the message and read it.

Idiot.

9:40 am

Idiot: you coming to the party later?
Seen