My Love - 💜

So this is an au they're together in the real world
This is not really accurate to the characters but yeah
Hope you like it HEHE

————————————————————————

Niragi's pov.

I unlocked the door, i got in the apartment and plopped onto the couch, im really tired.. I thought, I heard something open i look towards the noise and i see Chishya "Babe! Your back!" i laugh abit at his excitement then open my arms ready for a hug, he runs at me and hugs me like ive been gone for a century "i missed you so muchh.." i smile and replied "i missed you too.." i stroke his hair and kissed his forehead.

I cup his cheeks and i look at him and kiss him again "Stopp!..." he says demanding i laughed and continued to cuddle him "you look tired.. Do you want to rest?" he says  a bit worried, "you finally noticed" i replied giggling "you want food?" "hm sure.." i smile as he gets up from my lap and goes to the kitchen to make food.

I get up and got to the bedroom and took a quick shower then changed into new clothes, i lay on the bed waiting for Chishiya to finish "Babee! The foods ready!" i got up then went to the kitchen "ooo whats thisss??" i said "uhm food" he says giggling i laugh and pull him by the waist and kiss him "you should eat the food its going to get cold" i nodd and  took a bite out of the food and... Its so good! "WHAT THE HECK?" "what?" he replies "THIS IS SO GOOD!" i say as i got up to hug him he laughs and i go back to continue eating.

~TIME SKIP~

Chishiya's pov.

I slowly open my eyes rubbing it, i sit up and grap my phone to check the time.
3:40 pm!? Gosh.. I thought, i stayed still for a minute or 2 then got up from the bed, i went out the room looking for niragi. Where is he..? I thought again, i went to the kitchen and saw him, he looks at me smiling "babe! Your finally awake" i walk up to him slowly and hug him "still tired?" he says "mhm.." he laughs a little then carried me to the bedroom.

He layed me on the bed then cuddled me, i shove my head in his chest, "i love you.." "love you too babe" he replied i close my eyes while he strokes my hair.

Niragi's pov.

Soon he was asleep, i got my phone from the nightstand, i opened my phone then just looked at random stuff online, soon i felt sleepy i closed my phone and put it back on the nightstand.

I hug chishiya and kiss his forehead,
"God i love you so much.." i said then soon fell asleep

Hope yall like this one 👍
Words 487