Chapter Twenty Seven

Jungkook's eyes got teary listening to jimin. When he went away his only aim was to make himself free from the past and move on from his first love where tae was regretting, drowning in guilt finding him to apologize and making things right .

But he just runs away from every thing he can face them not to tae for a while but with his family, jimin. He ruined everything by running away it's fine that tae didn't love him back that or he didn't realize his feelings but why he run away like this.

Jimin put hand on jungkook's shoulder and said

Jm : it's ok bun that you are also heartbroken to think of anything else and the time when tae come to apologize in school to he was really sorry he never used you get closer to me for him you're always his destination. It's not too late.

Jungkook nodded his head in agreement and hug jimin. Started to cry on jimin's shoulder who caressing his back to comfort him.

Jk : I am sorry jimina I shouldn't just left like this. I should stay and face it. I also left you like this. I am sorry jimina.

Jm : it's fine bun. I forgive you bun don't cry. Ok don't.

Jungkook cry on jimin's shoulder for awhile.

Jm : I am hungry.

Jk : sorry I forgot that it's going to time of lunch. I will cook something. Ok (sniffed a bit)

Jm : I will help you

Jungkook nodded with a small smile. They did have there lunch and talked about random things. Jimin is ready to leave.

Jm : talk things out ok. Tae and you both of suffer alot.

Jk : I will

The moment jimin go out. Jungkook slid on the door and start crying. He just can't hold just because of one little misunderstanding he run away like a coward if he wants he can face it. But he chose run away from all things like an croward.

Jungkook cried for like hours hugging his kness. After awhile he compelled him and fresh he don't want tae to worry him that he cried.

Jungkook made dinner for him and tae. he didn't realize that he made all favorite dishes of tae . He himself don't know.

Jk : why did that? Aish I am getting confused in my(before he can complete door bell ringed indicating tae's arrive)

Jk went to open the door . Jk was shocked seeing big bouquet in front of him of his favorite flowers. Well tae didn't did this for first time but jungkook noticed for first time.

Tae : actually there was flower shop in way so just thought

Jk nodded and take them to place it in flower vase.

Jk : fresh up and come to have dinner.

Tae nodded with smile. Run towards his room like a child . Jungkook can't help but smile at him.

After freshing up tae come down in dinning area jungkook waiting for him. Tae was quite shock see jungkook was waiting for him. Tae happily sit besides him.

Tae :is something special today?

Jk :yes very special. (Give a small smile)

Tae was frozed there after see jungkook smiling after so long. He can't believe his eyes. He hurriedly returned the smile with his boxy smile and start to eat. Tae was very happy to see change in jungkook felt like jungkook expecting him. Tae was eating fast but suddenly he choked. Jungkook hurriedly went to tae give him water help him. Jungkook was caressing his back for tae to calm. Tae calm awhile ago itself but like liking the affection from jungkook so acted bit but jungkook went way when he felt tae was fine.

Jk : be careful. Food isn't running way.

Tae :it's so tasty not my fault. (Said with pout)

Jk sign

Both where done eating. Tae take the plates to wash. Tae was washing dishes backfacing jungkook he thought like everyday jungkook might be went to his room. He done with dishes he turn to leave but jungkook was still there.

Tae : do you need anything bun.

Jungkook nodded his head a bit. Tae hold his hand gently.

Tae : is everything fine?

Jk : just want to talk. Tae

Tae and kook went living room. Tae made jungkook sit besides him

Tae :what happened bun. You look so lost is everything fine. Don't hesitate.

Jk : actually. (Jk take a deep breath) actually jimina had came today.

I Hope you like reading it if did don't forget to vote and write your comment.
I am sorry that I take such long gap.
I promise I will complete this series not gonna take long gaps. And story is on its end.

Stay tuned ☺