FEELINGS

IT IS SAID THAT NO PLAN EVER SURVIVES ITS FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH THE ENEMY

presently at the entrance of their lecture hall this heated encounter took place with many twist,turns and disagreement 

JIMIN: Hey what are you weirdos doing in front of my class i don't want anyone to figure out am related or even in acquaintance with any of you assholes

yoongi: who the fuck are you calling weirdos and asshole? do we look like we are glad to see you i just tolerate you because of your elder brother is my bestfriend you brat"with your cute sexy ass"huffed and left

jimin: what fuck did you just say you should be ecstatic that you got to see my cute ass this early morning you fool he yelled 

tae: "whispers" jimin chill who are this guys and why do look pissed as soon as you saw them 

jimin :ooo sorry tae let me introduce my brother and his friends, this sexy hunk is my hyung jeon jungkook,that cat looking asshole who just rudely left is min yoongi ,this sunshine is called jung hoseok aka jhope or hobi hyung and finally this goof ball is Jackson hyung they are my brother's ride or die

tae : "in his mind" ooo so that sexy greek good is known as jeon jungkook but i will call him kookie .                                                                                                                                                                                            hello it nice to meet you all my name is kim taehyung but you can call me tae 

jimin: since you guys have seen me can you all leave our class start by 9 and you are causing a ruckus " then he draged tae towards the class room "

TAE POV

when we got to the class all we heard was whisper and student staring at us like we were aliens guess that what you get for talking to the schools hunks that was until we heard the teacher clearing her voice our first class was on the introduction of art and how it expressed different emotion from different perspective, the class was really fun and productive our teacher mrs James was so expressive and informative that i was glad that i chose this course. 

After three more classes we went to the cafeteria we saw kookie  and his friends so they called us over to their table since we had no friends and all the tables was occupied so we had no other option but to sit with them we kept get weird glare from almost ever girl in the cafeteria like we stole their boyfriend when we got there i saw some new faces there were three new girls and a guy after sitting with them for 30 minutes i found out that two of those girls are actually dating lisa and jennie noona and they couldn't keep their hand from each other, they looked so cute together and i loved their cute interaction that i couldn't stop smiling at them, while the last girl who was sitting close to kookie  was Irene and the bitch hasn't stop staring at me since kookie hyung told me to sit close to him while she was at the other side and she was trying clinging on to kookie  like they are dating i was lost in thought until kookie whispered in my ear saying i look cute when am jealous i was so in my head space that i didn't realize that i was giving deadly glare to a girl i just met over a guy i just knew like 4 hours ago damn am in too deep now kookie might think i fall in love so quick like am easy i can't believe i didn't  notice i was glaring at irene i am so embarrassed and i couldn't help my self as a blush crept up my cheek . 

i was still blushing so hard  until i heard irene sly bitchy comment she was like oh tae you are so cute you look like a baby how old are you, jungkook and I are 20 and we are considered the perfect couple at school i wanted to reply until i heard jimins voice and he sounded pissed when he said well my hyung is 20 but eomma said his partner must be 2 years younger than him so i guess you assumption is useless after all cause even if everyone says you are perfect together my eomma will still reject you so you  cant have him better luck next time AHJUMMA

I couldn't help but crack up at my bestie's clap-back cause irene doesn't know that jimin hate when you make fun of our age because he said that the same reply his crush suga told him when he confessed his feelings. Everyone at the table was laughing so hard that irene was so angry if looks can kill jimin would be dead so she asked jimin who the hell are you that you think you can talk to me that way and jimin said well i am your supposed brother in law but as i said my eomma will reject you cause you are an ahjumma. While i was laughing my heart out  i could feel kookie staring at me but what took my attention was the loving way yoongi hyung was staring at jimin later am going to ask jimin the details on him and hyung relationship it feels like a classic love and hate relationship so its gonna be juicy.                     

 jennie and lisa were just flirting and kissing through out lunch yoongi hyung looked love sick, hobi hyung was playing games,  jackson and junho looked hella bored and stress while i was trying to avoid kookies gaze, trying to stomach  my sandwich and jimin kept making bitchy face at yoongi hyung

JK POV 

when irene held me i wanted to shove her hands off until i felt tae heated gaze on me that kinda intrigued me so i didn't he looked so cute with his jealous gaze his lip formed a cute pout that it took all my sanity not to kiss him till he his breathless,his plump juicy lips  made blood rush down my dick only his pout made me this fucking hard what will i do if i see him naked he is going to be the end of me. the only reason i made him sit close to me was so show all the guys and girls staring at him that he is take and they should stop dreaming cause sooner or later he going to go from KIM to JEON either by hook or by crook but this goddess going to belong to the one and only JJK of black sparrow anyone who tries to come against my mission will end up dead and in a body bag.

After lunch we all went to our separate class me, suga and jack had gym i was so sexually frustrated that i took it out on the sand bag at the gym cause this is the first time i  ever wanted someone so bad that i am already planning our future together so i was forced to make a move people regard as psychotic i called my hacker keeho that he should get me all the info he can get on kim taehyung in the next 1 hour or else after am done with the sand bag he will be next after the call  i heard suga's voice aren't you getting a little obsessive over a boy who you just met  said the guy who opened a secret Instagram account to track my brothers every move after he blocked you from the last or the same person who takes sneak shot of my brother when he is not looking or the guy who bought my brother a new car as a gift but said it was from my parent when he knows my dad he gonna kill him if my brother gets injure from driving just so he can see him smile so don't even call me obsessive cause your just as manipulative,twisted and obsessive as i am the only different is i embrace mine while you lie to yourself to help you sleep well at night.

Jackson: so its official you both are sick bastard and i pity the two angels you devils have your eyes set on cause am not sure they will be able to escape your trap.

AUTHOR NOTE 

WE ARE GOING TO FIND OUT ABOUT YOONGI AND JIMIN RELATIONSHIP ,JIN AND NAMJOONS LOVE LIFE

AND LASTLY THANKS FOR THE COMMENT AND SUPPORT I WILL TRY TO UPLOAD MORE FREQUENTLY AND PLS FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT LOVE YOU ALL IF YOU GUYS NOTICE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERROR NOTIFY ME AT THE COMMENT

HAVE A NICE DAY BORAHEE