EPISODE-5

The words you whisper still feel so fresh in my mind.

At night party.

Minji: my eyes get stuck at hoseok, unitentionally. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him, he's totally giving hot and baddie vibes I thought he's cute type but nah his outfit has already cleared my all doubts.

Minji: His black hairs were all curled, and kinda messy, was placing on his forehead. He was wearing a black tuxedo, but the starting button of his shirt was open and revealing a damn 4k sight of his sexy chest, his hands were inside his pockets and currently his eyes which I thought are the most innocent in the world giving the most siren eye vibes. His glare made me to avert my gaze quickly.

Hoseok: A lil chuckle escaped from my mouth at her nervous behaviour. Ngl she was looking hawt a moment ago but now a total cute mess.

Hoseok: I smirked and reached to her.

Hoseok: hello, mylady?

Minji: Fuck! His deep voice, my heart is dancing along his deep voice.

Minji: u-uh, hello hoseok.

I passed a fake smile to him.

Hoseok: did I make you feel uncomfortable?

Minji: no, it's not you but your voice.

I murmered to myself.

Minji: nah, not at all.

Hoseok: well, I do really need to appreciate you that you're looking so hawt. Ngl this dress suits you better than my ex girlfriend.

Minji: when he mentioned "this dress suits you better than my ex gf." My stupid heart once again skipped a beat.

Minji: uh, is it?

Hoseok: hm

Hoseok: so shall we dance together?

Minji: u-uh, I'm in.

--

Hoseok: right, you're doing totally great, you're good at dancing, better than me.

Minji: stop buttering me for fuck's sake.

Hoseok: I'm not.

--

Hoseok: you want me to bring a drink for you?

Minji: I was breathing heavily as I'd fun dancing with him.

Minji: y-yes, please.

Hoseok: which one? Soft or?

Minji: my eyes got stucked on yeonjun and his girlfriend Laura, they were kissing that really broke my heart again into million of pecies, I was feeling happy before my eyes got stucked on yeonjun but now I'm feeling lonely, all broken I want someone who can hear me out, but there's no one right, when your own parents don't cares about you then who else will.

Hoseok: minji?

Minji: u-uh? Yes I need tequilla ley.

Hoseok: y-you pretty sure?

Minji: I turned to him and passed an assure smile to him. And then he just went off from there.

After couple of minutes hoseok brings drinks for us.

Minji: well the guy is flirty but pretty good at giving respect to someone.

I thought to myself while looking at his pretty behaviour.

Hoseok: here.

I passed her a glass which is full of a tequilla ley, and she made a good grip on it.

Hoseok: she drinks it aggressively that made her drink to spill out from her mouth but she didn't seem to care about it rn and continues to drink it but the drink kisses her neck and then her cleavage which is all revealing not to me only but to everyone and that really turn me on unintentionally.

Hoseok: drink it properly, otherwise I won't think twice to do something, and yea will totally forget that you're married.

Minji: h-huh?

Hoseok: here.

I passed her a tissue paper in order to clean her, herself.

Minji: thanks.

Hoseok: so-

I stopped when I saw her she was drinking the tequilla ley for the 3rd time while seeing a couple in anger.

Hoseok: I followed her gaze and there I found yeonjun and Laura was making out.

Hoseok: the moment I turned back to minji, I saw the tears she was holding until now, started shedding off.

Hoseok: I was sitting opposite to her, I went to her and about to pull her in a hug, but will that be comfortable for her? I patted her head and made her calm.

Hoseok: stop it, he don't really deserves you, he's a real Playboy dude and my gurl you don't really deserve to cry just because of him.

Hoseok: she looked at me with her crying eyes and red nose while holding a drink glass in her hand, the next moment was unexpected from a cold and badass girl like her but she hugged me out of blue.

Hoseok: after a good 15 minute session of crying she stopped and back off.

Minji: I'm sorry for hugging you like this.

Hoseok: it's totally fine you just needed someone's shoulder to cry on.

Minji: I stared at his shirt where I kept my head when I was crying.

Hoseok: I followed her gaze and looked down and then asked her.

Hoseok: what happened?

Minji: is it my snot?

Hoseok: she pointed out with her pretty slim fingers that really melts my heart at the cute sight of her. A chuckle escaped from my mouth.

Hoseok: or who else it could be?

I furrowed my eyebrows playfully.

Minji: u-uh, I'm sorry for this I'll wash it.

Hoseok: I just passed a smile but her actions literal made my heart to skip a beat. She started removing my coat and was ready to take off my shirt but I made a good grip on her hands.

Hoseok: what do you think you're doing, babygirl?

Minji: u-uh, I'm sorry i didn't mean to do this intentionally I-i just,

I heaved a deep sigh and look away from him in embarassment.

Hoseok: uh, it's ok, I let go of her hands. And patted her head.

Minji: so what are your plans now?

Hoseok: I'm just gonna work as a CEO in my father's company, what about yours?

Minji: idk, my life is already runied.

I laughed in pain.

Hoseok: hey, don't think in that way, everything happens for a good reason.

Minji: ykw hoseok, my mom also used to say me this but-

I again escaped a real tired and sad sigh.

Hoseok: but?

Minji: nothing.

---

This episode takes it ends here and I really hope y'all really loving this book and pls vote for this book! Thanks!

                                                                                  -butterfly