EPISODE-8

"I wish you'd love me again"

Taehyung: i js can't focus on driving, her sharp curves, and slim yet sexy body keeps on crashing in my mind. The view was so mesmerizing.

Taehyung: i heaved a deep sigh, and randomly avert my gaze around my vicinity but fuck it got struck at her again. She's looking so hot, my heart started beating in an uneasy manner when i didn't expected to had a eye contact with her siren eyes, i'd and her eyes hold no emotions for me but my eyes hold too many emotions for her. I checked her out and i gasped when i saw a good amount of her skin is shown. The dress she's wearing, a silk dress with off-white color on, minimalist makeup on. Her collarbones were revealing and a good amount of cleavage too. Her dress has a slit on right thigh and thin straps were placed on her shoulder. Her hairs were open in a good manner her wolf cut somehow reminds me of the person, the person who was so close to me and yet is. I do miss her still but not now, i don't wanna remember her now, not today atleast.

Taehyung: i leaned closer to her, and saw in her eyes once again. Before i again get a sight of her smooth milky thigh my eyes unintentionally get struck at her pink yet dried lips, she gulped hard js by my glare and avert her gaze away from me.

Taehyung: i let out a chuckle, getting her attention once again, she furrows her eyebrow but her expression soon turned into nervous one js by my actions. I calmly yet carefully placed my right hand on her right thigh but unintentionally i started caressing her smooth thigh, i looked up and saw her squinting her eyes, and biting her own lower lip, prolly to control that naughty moan? I smirked and stopped she quickly opened her eyes, once again my lips curled into a mischievous smirk. She jerk off my hand away in embarrassment or maybe in anger? Idk but i tried my best to don't let out any chuckle but i did. And she soon get off from the car as we've reached already.

Minji: fuck that was really embarrassing.
That bitch is really annoying.

Minji: i looked around my vicinity, the place is prolly restaurant but this is rooftop restaurant, settling with lights all over. The big plants were placed making it look more alluring.

Taehyung: i went to park the car, in a parking alot. I saw her admiring the restaurant, her eyes were shining because of the beauty this restaurant holds especially at night, ig so? I went off to her.

Taehyung: i held her left hand, which made her to flinch at my sudden touch.

Minji: i flinched at a sudden warm touch, i looked beside me and saw taehyung holding my hand preciously as im the most important thing for him.
I looked into his eyes, they were shining, but for what? I don't know myself.

Taehyung: let's go, hm.

Minji: I nod like a obedient child, and move further while still making a good hold on his hand.

-

Minji: finally we reached up there, the main area called "soigen rooftop restaurant" i saw the place is really so mesmerizing. The glass rooftop, having some chandelier hung on them. The plants which i found artificial are placed in the side of each sitting area. The large good size sofa's were placed, having tables in between of them. The bar is also decorated with lots of lights. The restaurant looks so chic and elegant.

Taehyung: oh, hello?

(?): Yes, sir how may i help you?

Taehyung: i reserved here seat for 4 persons under Mr. Kim taehyung name.

(?): Lemme check.

Taehyung: yes, pls.

Minji: he never talked to me this nicely, i mumbled to myself and i scoffed while still looking at him.

(?): Here, come with me.

Taehyung: let's go minji.

Minji: he again poked his annoying pin in the thousand thoughts of my cloud.

Minji: hm.

Taehyung: hii, guys?

Minji: i was busy admiring the place until taehyung calls my name and introduce me with his friends.

Taehyung: so, she's my wife Mrs. Kim minji.

Minji: i passed a smile to all 2 of them.

Taehyung: i saw taehyung his eyes held some kind of emotion for me when he addressed me as his wife to his friends, but the emotion was js hard to read or maybe he was better at hiding that emotion? Idk by myself.

Minji: i nod to each of them until my eyes get stuck with a familiar well-built masculine figure. H-he's is hoseok, jung hoseok. I freed my hand from taehyung's hold he kinda felt uneasy by my actions, but i ignored him and i passed a genuine sweet smile to hoseok and went to him.

Hobi: how you've doing? My girl, hm?

I ruffled her hair in a playful manner.

Minji: i unintentionally hugged him, maybe in joy? Maybe it's the feeling when you met a good friend of yours in days, years? Idk but the hug felt so good i felt more safe into his arms.

Hobi: i-im shocked. I can't believe she's taehyung wife. That literally broke my heart, i wish we both had never met, i wish i'd never fell in love with you. I wish-

Her actions made my thoughts to stop in its track.

Hobi: she hugged me? I saw taehyung, h-his eyes they weren't empty anymore but they hold an emotion now and the emotion is "felt heartbroken, unintentionally sad, miserable, hurted his pure heart, numb."

Minji: im doing totally fine wbu?

Hobi: glad to know that, me too doing good lately.

Taehyung: I chuckled at myself.

Taehyung: Will she ever able to see my love & affection towards her?

I scoffed at myself.

-

Taehyung: she looks more happy with hobi hyung than with me. She never cracks up joke with me, she never touched me in a playful manner, she never rested her head on my shoulder, she never serve a drink for me, she never holds my hand, she never hugged me then why with him? A water line started to build-up in my eyes as i saw her getting really close with hobi hyung.

Taehyung: i gulped a whole wine in one go, while still staring at her.

Suga: chill dude, he's js his friend and nothing.

Taehyung: h-hyung.

I looked down as a tear rolled down from my left eye.

Suga: yes?

Taehyung: i inhaled deep, and looked up at him. He was waiting for my question patiently he was in no hurry, it feels like he has a plenty of time js for me? Or is it me who's thinking too much?

Taehyung: i breathed out.

Taehyung: nothing.

I shaked my head, and excused myself from there for a moment.

Pls support this book by voting :)

-butterfly.