#EphemeralYou

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ D I S C L A I M E R ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

This is a work of fiction and therefore all of the mentioned names, events, songs, scenes, establishments, organizations, universities and people—dead or alive—are purely coincidental and is not affiliated with their real life counter parts outside of the fictional world. Images used for the book cover, headers, and mood boards are not the author's property. No copyright infringement is intended.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ S T O R Y  B L U R B ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

A person once said, "We are bound to regret the chances we didn't take", and no one in this world understands it more than Dame Sophia Francis Pereda.

In the year Sophia turned eighteen, during her senior prom, she made a decision that would forever alter the course of her life. She rejected her greatest love, Xiao Holden Sinclair, and had to suffer the consequences. Unfortunately, fate took a turn for the worse as her world turned upside down upon learning that the boy she loved and rejected 13 years ago turned up dead.

Sophia regretted the words she held back. For the longest time she wished she had told him, "I love you", instead of saying the opposite.

And the heavens answered and she was seventeen again. The catch, however? She died.

As she blends in the world of her past 17 year old's reality, secrets began to unfold as Sophia slowly uncovers the mystery behind his death and the sickening politics at play.

Will Sophia be able to find the person liable for his death?

Will she be to able to say the world she held back that fateful night?

Or will every effort she's done so far be all for naught?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

© All Rights Reserved 2023
clxsoiree

Date Started: July 24, 2023
Date Ended: XX/XX/202X

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ S O C I A L  M E D I A S ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

To receive the latest news about #EphemeralYou, follow me on these social media platforms!

Twitter
@claireeiahn

*When tweeting about the story, you can use #EphemeralYou to let me know of your thoughts and reactions. Feedback is helpful, too!

Telegram Channel
https://t.me/+CeMWIQXgyZAwZjk1

*Must copy the link in order to join the private tele channel

Spotify
guili

Ephemeral You Spotify Playlist
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0SLTNvU3346IFbUSVM9FAn?si=ee1646a445ca4631

com/playlist/0SLTNvU3346IFbUSVM9FAn?si=ee1646a445ca4631