Chapter 2

So, one day, when me and my friend Leo were on a camp, we had one special day. It was the Visiting day. Which means my girlfriend, let's call her Laura, came to visit me. It was Saturday, so it was the day when kids from previous week went home at 9 AM and kids for next week came at 6 PM. So we were alone in this big green house with roof which was more a waterfall than roof. But it was sunny so we (maybe except my girlfriend cuz' I'm so hot (-; ) stayed dry for the rest of the day. So at 9:30 in the morning Laura arrived. We stopped in a grocery store to buy food and drinks. I bought a pack of Marlboros so I stay chill. We came back to this big house. Our instructor who is more like an old friend let's call him David, told us to vacuum the floor and balcony, to wash the dishes and clean up the room. And you know, I am lazy, so we started the minute they came back from a grocery store. So I took a broom and started sweeping the floor. Leo took a vacuum cleaner and started vacuuming the room. Laura was just sitting on a couch, so she fell asleep during the process. When we finished, I woke Laura up, and we just started talking. We were 5 minutes deep into the conversation, when Leo just said: "Yooo, I got grass, let's hit it!" So we went to The Spot where we already had prepared a bong. So Laura took a first hit. She started coughing as she ate a fire. Leo took the second hit and slowly exhaled. In that moment Laura started laughing, and we instantly knew that it starts kicking in. Then I took a hit, and also slowly exhaled like Leo. Laura started laughing again. So we calmed her down, and all of us took few more hits. After that, we came back to our big empty house. Me and Laura just started cuddling in the bed and Leo was watching some videos. After like an hour later it was already 4:30 PM. My parents were supposed to ale at 5 PM to bring my little brother who was supposed to stay here for next week. Laura had to catch the train home so she started packing her things. It's important to say that we were all still zooted as fuck. When Laura was tying her shoes, I suddenly heard a sound of engine. My parents arrived! Next words just flew out of me: "Oh, fuck!" Laura and Leo looked out of the window, and their faces turned white as a snow. We ran downstairs to meet them, but we were high as shit so we didn't want to. My mom got out of a car. As soon as she sees Laura, she started to smile and asked: "Oh Laura, what are you doing here, nice to see you!" And Laura responded: "Nice to see you too Mrs. Strain!" We talked for a few minutes. In the meantime, my brother took his things inside. When my parents were leaving, my mom offered Laura a ride home so we didn't need to go to the train station. So me and Leo took a short walk in the forest, and took some wood to start a fire. When we arrived back with all the wood, we threw it near the fireplace and I started a fire. We made ourselves hot dogs and when we finished, kids for next week started arriving. As soon as everyone came, we went on a walk. We stopped at buffet and us A (adults) and AA (Almost Adults) got a beer. I am still not very comfortable walking around with beer because I am AA. So I drank it fast as lightning McQueen. We continued our walk until we ended up on our beautiful sand mine. So me and Leo went to The Spot, bcs it's 5 minutes walking from the mine. We got few hits from bong and came back to the mine where everyone was. We were watching stars while kids were running around. We came back home and made ourselves ham&eggs. We ate it and finally fell asleep after a long day.