𝚃𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐

Paul's head was pounding, he was finally alone for the first time in what seemed like forever. No friends or fans or groupies to that fact. He fell to his bed and buried himself into a pillow.

"Finally, peace and quiet." He thought to himself in the silence of his room.

His head ached from the long night of partying after a successful show, it was fun until the birth of another hangover would form in his head. He nestled into his pillow and waited for sleep to catch him.

An hour went by and he was just about to drift away.

𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙

It was a hard tap, not like the pitter-patter of rain or the quick scrape from hail. It was like a pointed out finger pointing out and tapping the thick glass, as if it was purposely loud, and meant to alert you. Paul's eyes flutter open, it takes him a while to sit up.

𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙

But this time the tapping sounded more quick and eager, waiting impatiently. Paul groaned, he didn't know what time it was, he could've woken up late for all he cared, in that case he assumed it was that little pigeon that would always manage to fly all the way up to his balcony.

As he thought of that tiny bird he sat up, thinking of the possibility that the little grey bird wanted in or was hungry, or possibly both.

𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙

Eric tapped more aggressively at the window, but seeing Paul sit up and look at him made his face brightened. Paul gasped loudly with a cuss. "What the fuck?!" ... "Eric?!"

Eric was wearing his fox make up and his costume. Unlike last night it was alot more cleaner, his make-up should've smudged from where he would have been sweating from playing all night and partying, his hair should have been a mess. But Eric's costume looked as if he just put it all on all over again. Was this a prank?

Eric was a big prankster, he went to many scales of having a laugh. He threw a smoke bomb in Genes bathroom while Gene was getting it on with a woman. The couple thinking it was a fire burst out the door half naked to only find Eric with a camera.

But this was the most bizzare prank yet. How has he climbed an over 70th floor building to the balcony.

Eric had no key to Paul's apartment, unless he got real sneaky and broke in and hid on the balcony as he slept to give Paul a scare.

Paul glared. "You asshole! You scared the shit out of me!"

Eric's reaction stayed the same, he would've bursted out laughing by now. He should've.
But no... he didn't even flinch at Paul angrily getting up and walking up to the window.

"Why, I should just keep you locked out there. How about that??" He growled, he smirked though locking the balcony doors. He crossed his arms and smiled with somewhat satisfaction.
Eric's smile stopped, it trailed into a frown. His eyes glared at him coldly. He looked mad. That kind of mad where you want to slap the person whom had pissed you off but you couldn't, all you could do was clentch your fist and listen to all the insults.

Paul started to feel uncomfortable all of a sudden. He didn't know what to do, he felt that he had no right to feel this way... but he felt scared oddly.

Eric was a prankster but he was a sweet kid, yet older than Paul, Paul would still treat him like a kid. Eric just had the outgoing and fun energy, he was a great breath of fresh air for the band. So bright eyed and vulnerable to the world of tours but familiar enough to play professionally on a stage infront of hundreds of fans.

This wasn't the Eric he knew nor liked.

Eric got closer to the window, closer to Paul's face. Looking ready to bite his face of or something fucked up. It was at this point he was baring his teeth in rage like an animal.

Paul was very creeped out. He backed away, and Eric's rage became a deranged chuckle.

"Let me in." Eric called with a husky voice, as if trying to sound calm and collective.. trying to be a friend. His head titled to the side as if trying to look sweet.

𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙

Paul walked into the bathroom, keeping a mental image of Eric's eerie look as his tried to process what the fuck was going on.

He stood around, or sat down for what felt like an hour even though it was roughly around 7 to 10 minutes. He walked back into his bedroom. Eric was still in the same position. Grinning widely now.

Paul felt sick, he sat back in his bed. He didn't know what to do. But somthing I the back of his head told him.

"Don't open that fucking window."

It was his friend though... his co-worker... his band mate... he laid in his bed and hid under the covers like a child to the boogeyman. He just couldn't face him. He was pissed off by the trick Eric was pulling. He head pulsed from pain. He shut his eyes.

𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙