𝚂𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍

Paul came back home tired, after breakfast with Eric and Gene he went to the studio to practice and write some songs. Nothing great but guides or looking for recycled old songs he had made in the past.
By now he had completely forgotten about the incident, the nightmare he might as well call it.

He looked out at his balcony. The sky became a lavender colour as the night started to settle in. The blurred city lights started to brighten.

Still very unsettled by last night, he shut the curtains and trotted back over to his bed. He he had a quick shower and changed into some pants and climbed into bed.

He laid back in bed and closed his eyes, waiting to fall asleep once again. In his mind he hoped that sleep would get to him quicker, as he wanted the morning to come faster.

𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.
𝚃𝚊𝚙
.

Paul opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling in fear and frustration. "No fucking way." This was some kind of sick joke, he didn't dare get up. He was thankful the curtains were closed.

𝙲𝚘𝚘!
𝙲𝚘𝚘!

Paul's heart dropped, he sighed in relief. A smile grew on his face as he chuckled to himself. It was that fucking bird.

𝙲𝚘𝚘!
𝙲𝚘𝚘!

Paul got up, he walked to the balcony without a care in a world and opened the curtains to find the tiny bird.

Paul yelps, his heart cringed, he flung himself back and nearly falls seeing the man crouching back at the window once again

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" Paul yells, he smacks the window in anger, as if it was an attempt to scare Eric.

Eric had that old familiar gaze. But an even more wider smile. Paul made sure the balcony door was locked once again. Eric moves this time, he stands up and puts his hands against the glass.
"Let me in." Eric demanded with that same husky tone.

Paul backed up further, he shook his head. He felt like he was going crazy. At couple hours ago, this man was as sweet as ever. His eyes moments before were full of kindness as he sat infront of him in a diner passing a drink or offering to pay for anything Paul bought that day. He seemed very supportive then what had occurred for Paul the last night.
But now his soft eyes became a hard glare.

Paul didn't understand this sudden change of heart. It was like a game, he hated it, he felt betrayed. "I'm calling the cops. You have till I walk over to my phone to tell me you'll stop."

Paul slowly backed away, watching Eric as he walked to the telephone. He slowly unclipped the phone from the wall and placed it against his ear. He didn't dial anything. He just waited for Eric's reaction to change. It didn't.

Paul groaned. He really didn't want cops over at his house, he didn't want to watch Eric get taken away. What would people say? "They hired stalker fan?" Eric wasn't read like that. It made no sense, he had no reason to do such a thing to Paul though.

Paul started to dial the numbers.

𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙
𝙱𝚎𝚎𝚙

BANG
BANG
BANG

Paul dropped the phone, the phone bonced around for a while as it hanging like a bungee rope, but Paul didn't stick around for long to watch it's pace slow. He ran into the bathroom in shock.

Eric growled loudly for Paul to hear, it was a near enough yell.

BANG
BANG
BANG

Paul popped his head around the corner. He gasped.

The window had started to crack. He saw where Eric's firsts had procededly hit two areas of the window, just above his head. The broken glass formed a web like patten, looking ready to shatter. Eric was that strong?
Eric placed his hands back into the mold of the near broke glass gently.

He then threw his head back.

BANG
BANG
BANG

His head bounced back as he smashed his forehead against the glass, a third web like shape appeared in between the previous markings.

"STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!" Paul screamed, he grabbed the phone and called the police. The phone line was down. He tried to turn on a light but nothing was working, there couldn't be a power cut now, not now!

Paul sat there, pressed against the wall, as if trying to hide or sink into the wall. A single tear left his eye, he sat there shakey... but he was so tired, he looked at his alarm clock, it was 4am.. Paul went to bed at 10.
Paul stared at Eric, as Eric stood there and stared down at him, his smile never breaking.

Paul felt ill, his head was spinning, he wanted to sleep so bad but he was so terrified of what would happen if he did.