𝚂𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛

They decided to do just make it a single bandmate interview with Gene, as he was the only stable person for the professional environment.

Paul was sat in the limo, still wearing his make up, but in normal clothes, he was so tired he didn't care what he looked like at that point. He was so tired, he leaned his head against the car window.

𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔
𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔
𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔

Paul's eye blink open. He jumps in his seat, making Ace flintch himself. Paul sighs and rolls the window down.
Ace leaned on the roof of the limo and sighed. "You fucked up."
"I know." Paul groaned, surprisingly defeated he actually listened and agreed with what Ace had to say, even when it was about Paul being shitty.

"You need to drop whatever charges your putting on Eric, I'm a witness! Eric was with me!" Ace debated.
"Then who came to my place at 1am in the morning at my balcony?" Paul let a tear slip.
Ace stopped trying to fight, he frowned. "Cmon, explain what happened?"
Paul explained the two nights to Ace. Ace gave a very concerned look, almost as if he spaced out from whenever Paul spoke. Paul didn't know how much Ace took in on the info that was given to him.

Ace shook his head "Paul, you need help."
Paul grew nervous, he didn't want to end up with therapists, doctors and drugs to make it all go away. Somewhere deep in his gut he knew that Eric was truly there, he just needed the proof. He needed to know if it was real incase it eventually killed him, whether it was the lack of sleep or Eric.
"I can prove it!" Paul said without thinking twice. Ace looked at him confused, "how?"

Paul's eyes searched around the car and himself, he looked back up at Ace. "Come over tonight. Stay over.. that way I'll know if its all in my head. If you don't see it... I'll get help."
Ace surpringly took his offer well, he nodded with a sigh. "Alright, I'll come over. And when nothing happens, you clear Eric's name and drop any charges, capiche?" Ace put his hand out for Paul to shake.
Paul looked at Ace's hand for a second, and then shook it.

Ace walked off back into the studio to get changed, and out came Gene a minute later.
Gene walked over to the car, hanging over at the car door to see Paul.
"Hey, You gonna be okay?"
Paul nodded.
"...you gonna tell me what the hell happened?"
Paul fell even more silent for a minute, but he then eventually grew brave enough to look Gene in the eye. "I keep thinking I see Eric at my house... but don't worry. Because I'm gonna fix it."

It was around 6pm when Ace came over to Paul's

It was around 6pm when Ace came over to Paul's. They had a few drinks together and talked while watching TV.
Paul soon enough got tired, but his heart felt weak, still too scared to sleep even though Ace was there.
Paul knew it was time to show Ace what had Happened.
Paul walks into his bedroom, calling Ace in, he follows.

Ace finds Paul standing over near the curtains to his balcony.
"So.." Ace slurs, he leans against the wall "He broke the window? Show me."
Paul nods and opens the curtains to find a smooth clear glass door. The most damage there was the faded marks of rain droplets. Paul eyes widen. "No.. thats impossible.. I could've sworn they were still there!"
Ace sighed and shook his head "Paul, there's nothing there... Eric never broke in. Please, go get help, and drop whatever charges you put on Eric. He's innocent."
Paul looked down and shook his head. "Paul."
Paul sighed, he shut his eyes in disbelief, a part of him was grateful that it wasn't real, but he was very concerned about his sanity, that was the true scary part that Paul didn't want to accept.
Ace sighed, he put a hand on Paul's shoulder "well now ya know." Ace could read Paul's exhaustion, stress and fear in his dark eyes. 
"Go rest, you look tired." Ace gently pushed Paul's arm to where his bed was, Paul drags himself to where Ace directs him. He crawls into bed and hides his face in a pillow.
Ace gives a small smile "...I'll sleep on the couch."