2

On her way to the museum to get some photo to post on her own social media account. Paris went to the F1 exhibition where former champions, championship teams and cars where fans can experience past, present and future of Formula 1.

The exhibit includes six principal rooms, each specially commissioned for the show and produced in partnership with award-winning curators, artists, and filmmakers, offering a unique perspective on the extraordinary story of Formula 1.

[Paris]
The National Motor Museum at Beaulieu in England is where I am after the exhibit tour. After the tour I went to the photo gallery where the infamous crash of Lyon was dislayed.

It was around 9pm and the museum was about to close when I fell into the beauty of the picture.

"I need your help." The man in the picture moves! I gasped loudly as I was unable to move from where I am standing. I cannot believe it!

"I want justice." He pleads. I opened my mouth but there where no words coming out of it.

I look around to see if someone is also seeing what I am seeing. "Please."

Is this thing cursed? Am I crazy? Why am i the only one seeing it?

It is Lyon my favorite F1 driver of all time! "Hey miss, the museum is closing." The guard that has been checking saw me and informed me about the situation.

I hurriedly went out of it. I shrug thinking I was just hallucinating earlier, I should stop reading weird things.

I called my good friend, "Hey Rein? Can you pick me up, Im in the photo gallery. Alright, thanks." After dropling the call I waited outside the museum.

Unable to focus. I fidget from the anxiety to what I saw earlier. "Hey," Rein stops in front of me.

As she hands me the extra helmet Rein seems unease as well. "Let's go?" I nodded in response.

I saw her looking at the rear mirror of the motorcycle. She was looking at the museum before focusing back on the road.

After 50 minutes of driving in the traffic we managed to be on my apartment on time. "Thanks," I got down and remove the helmet but Rein seems to be bothered from something,"whats wrong?" I asked.

"Earlier in the museum... I saw something move but I was unsure to what I saw." She replied in which I remember what happened earlier.

"Was it the painting of the crash?" She bobs her head. "I saw it too." I assured her. "Let's go back their tomorrow."

Inside the museum where the painting is. A man crawling out but he cannot get out of the picture like he was trapped in the same way in the car. "Someone help! Please help me!"

He kept shouting but no one was hearing him the painting fell from where it was hanged.

The next morning when the museum was open. An elder man who is in charge of the CCTV saw the painting fell.

Curator was called to examine if damages were done. As the clip has been reviewed a painful view from inside the painting seems to continue as the curse for the driver kept him inside.

Paris woke up late for work. "Oh shit!" She started to get ready and took a shower. When arriving to work Paris texted her friend and asked if they really saw it right.

And we kept everything professional
But something's changed, it's somethin' I, I like
They keep watchful eyes on us
So it's best that we move fast and keep quiet
You won't believe half the things I see inside my head
Wait 'til you see half the things that haven't happened yet

I was hopeless to know if that lady will help me. The terror in her eyes was visible all I wanted was to get out of this painting.

The man who took this photo sends the curse to me that why when I died after the accident.

I woke up feeling trapped inside the car but when I tried to get out of the car to save myself   a force unseen keeps me from getting out.

Slowly, I realized that I'm inside a picture and was the only one that can move or is alive.

But what would you do if I went to touch you now?
What would you do if they never found us out?
What would you do if we never made a sound?
'Cause I can see you waitin' down the hall from me
And I could see you up against the wall with me
And what would you do, baby, if you only knew? Oh, oh, oh

Drivers briefing started and Paris was running with  John and Jaden when they reached the room where the most drivers are she left and posted a photo of both drivers with a question, "how many points will Jaden and John have after the grand prix?"

Comments and hearts are on the Instagram page while the comments in Facebook was getting while with the comparison for the constructors.

John was walking around the headquarted before the simulation for the next race.

"Hey, Paris I just wanted to ask if we needed to do media for today?" I shook my head signaling a no.

As Jaden arrives photographers posted pictures of him walking in the paddock.

'Alpha Tauri is currently 8th on the constructors championship. While their drivers, Jaden with 70 points behind his teammate John, based on the insider one of the two drivers will leave the team after this season.'

It made the headline in sports news as three drivers are about to have their contract ends at the 2020 season.

Paris was informed and posted an article regarding the circulating news about their drivers and confirming some of the possibilities.

A text message caught her attention. 'Hey Paris, remember what we saw on the museum? Wanna see if it is real?' She replied to it and goes 'what time do you plan to go?'

Her friend, Rein, waited in front of the Alpha Tauri motorhome. They went to the museum again to see the painting.

While walking inside to look for the painting Paris felt like they're on a secret mission.

She looks up at the CCTV and saw it move towards the other direction.

"That's the painting." Rein whispers as they approach the painting they saw move.

As Paris acts like a watch out, Rein tried to touch the painting. Slowly the painting absorbs both the ladies and saw the gruesome accident in 2001.