7

Coming back to reality of today. "Thats still not working huh?"

Were currently outside the museum. "This... this thing is ruined. We cant. We just cant."

"This can work. Were making a good progress you guys."

We can finish this secret mission of helping Lyon. "
Its cryotherapy. 4 days before the race then we have another media day after before fp1 on friday.

"Lets go inside." The alpha tauri driver, Stephen Park , smiled at me. On our way inside I saw drivers talking about life and such.

"Hey, Deniel!" Stephen made a hand shake with Deniel. "Where's John?" They saq the arriving duo, Jaden and John.

"So, a question for the new rules?"

"Will the race this season be longer than last years?"

A day after was teams posting for the upcoming race and some challenges for the drivers made by their teams.

British Grand Prix FP1

Ferrari's Deniel pushed john close on pure pace at the end of the opening practice sessions for Formula 1's 2023 British Grand Prix, but a close look at the data shows the Red Bull driver was under little pressure when it comes to race speed.

In the other Ferrari, an electric problem meant stephen missed all of FP2, while the Aston Martin drivers had little things break on their machines that caused interruptions in the afternoon session. At Mercedes, things were more of a struggle overall, which contributed to the home crowd having less reason than usual to cheer for jaden and john. Thankfully for the bumper crowd at Silverstone, Williams had a surprisingly strong showing in both FP1 and FP2.

Here's everything we learned on Friday at the 2023 British GP.

The story of the day
FP1 got underway at 12:30 local time - with a different feel compared to normal.

One race on from the Austrian sprint event and with the development race hotting up behind Red Bull, many teams were trying test items in the opening session around the usual aim of finding the baseline set-up choices. There was flow viz and aerodynamic rakes aplenty.

In a really not shocking twist, Red Bull led the way here - John setting the pace on a 1m28.600s, with his team-mate Jaden slotting in 0.448s behind. Paul and stephen took fourth and fifth (0.668s and 0.680s behind respectively), but Aries caused a stir putting his Williams a popular home third - 0.489s off the pace.

In the second session starting just after 1600, it was much more business as usual in terms of how the teams went about applying themselves - no more testing, just solidly understanding the new beefier construction of Pirelli tyres now in play.

Paul was fastest in a rain-affected second practice for the Australian Grand Prix.
Paul beat Stephen by 0.445 seconds, with John a further 0.170 further adrift, although all the best lap times were set on the medium tyres as rain meant the normal qualifying simulations were not conducted.

Austria was luckily also one of the other races Y/n had been scheduled to be working. So, even though the official first race of the season was cancelled, the actual first race of the season would also be Y/n's debut.

Nothing could get Y/n's smile to fade away. So when Y/n was walking around, talking to people, getting to know several members of different teams, the smile stayed.

During the first free practice, Y/n was more focussed than ever before, not wanting to miss anything or make any mistake. Multiple times had been deleted as they exceeded the track limits.

The furious Red Bull driver slated his rival on the radio immediately after their collision and again at the end of the race, shortly before he went to confront Luca.

There were strong words on the radio at Toro Rosso as well. Paul was repeatedly frustrated by team mate Aries's refusal to obey orders from the pit wall to let Hartley through.

John(Laughing) So slow.

JohnThat was nice.

To JohnYep great job.

JohnIt seems like he's sliding a bit more than me.

To JohnOK understood so just creep up on it.

To Deniel:Last lap for Hamilton and Verstappen both 14.0s. Bottas is holding everyone up with a 14.5.

Deniel:Understood. There's a lot more pace in it.

To Jaden:Box, box.

Jaden:I've got another lap in me, dude.

To Jaden:No let's go for it. Box, box.

To John:Don't over-drive it, keep it clean.

Luca:The vibrations are getting worse.

To Luca:Copy, we see the vibrations in the data, it's coming from the rear tyres. We're monitoring it, Stoffel, no concern at the moment from our side.

Aries:I need to box.

To Aries:OK, copy.

Aries:I cannot drive this...

To Aries:Copy, copy, box.

John ran a long first stint and although he couldn't build up enough of a gap to jump ahead of Jaden he was able to switch to the soft tyres instead of the mediums Jaden used for his second stint. Jaden, meanwhile, grew concerned he'd pitted too soon.

After the practice session they have a few hours to make things go their way.

"Mr. Lyon" the four of them whispered to get the attention of Lyon.

The man in the portrait moves. "Guys! What's happened? What should we do now?"

The four of them got ready and entered the painting.

Just in time before the collision. "There he is." When they knew that Lyon saw them he puts his visor down.

After two hours of driving they are down to the last 3 laps. "He's gonna crash anytime soon."

But what would you do if I went to touch you now?
What would you do if they never found us out?
What would you do if we never made a sound?

'Cause I can see you waitin' down the hall from me
And I could see you up against the wall with me
And what would you do, baby, if you only knew? Oh, oh, oh

Onto the last lap where Lyon and his teammate made it but as expected, Lyon died on track as his brake failure didn't end well but finished the grand prix everyone was shocked.

But it happened. As the fans captured his winning moment, they also captured one of the biggest talk in F1 history. The death of Lyon Robert, as mashalls try to get him and the ambulance. The infamous photo was gradually known.

The portal going back to the present started blinking and Paris dragged Rein with her to go back to the present times where the painting is.

"Ahhh!" The painting portal spat them out. "We need to go back!" A lot of visitors in the museum looked at them they stood up and went out.