1. Chandini

Oh, That once love will never die

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had just now completed my new order of a dress design for a celebrity to an event and was reaching home.

Suddenly there was a call from my dad to meet him.

I reached my home while my mind started recollecting all of my father's words.

' His name's Aakaash-Good Guy-Asking for your hand-Will meet in two days'
I re-repeated my father's sentence in my mind.

There seems to be a little pain in my heart whenever I think of this name. Maybe it is all because of the sweet memories I had been attached to or maybe because of the memories that I can't experience again. This is not something new to me. It happens every time. Maybe from that time, I realized I can't love someone else. 

With reminiscing old feelings, my hands not in my control directly opened the old drawer beside the bed and took out the photo frame.

Our photo and a special locket.

Where we were both laughing from true hearts.

Like many, I too had a sweet love story in college which is my first love. First love is special for everyone. So is mine. I loved every moment when I had it. But how many first loves will be successful? Sadly, he is my first love and also the only love in my life till now.

Initially, I thought that our breakup wouldn't hurt me that much. I can go back to my normal life, at least within a year. But when I started trying to move on, I realized I had true love. And then my true love is nowhere near me to console me.

When the correct person comes into your life once, everyone else will just be a compromise. Before, I didn't want to compromise. But now, even if I want to compromise, I can’t. Because he was the true love.

He made me feel so special. He made me feel so loved. Yet in that moment of anger and sadness, we both got separated, practically, the half mistake is mine too. I don't blame him entirely. I don't know if he is regretting it or not, But I do regret every second whenever I think of him.

Slowly I kept my water bottle beside me, wiping my tears, and sat beside the window in my room with the photo frame still clutching to my heart. I saw that the Moon had risen to the centre of the sky and was in its full glory, glowing in the night sky.

Back then, I couldn’t even be a helping hand towards his success path.

Moon, Chaand, It reminds me of my whole story with him, how it started.

Usually, I don't remember my first meeting with everyone. But it's different with him. He made it special.

It all started 5 years ago. Whenever I think of our first meeting, A smile would automatically crawl onto my face because of my foolishness.