The Big Surprise

A/N : Hey guys sorry i haven't updated i feel bad but it was because it was the last few weeks of school and exams it was hectic but its summer now so I'll be updating as much as i can :)

"Why don't we all sit down? I bet you are all hungry from that long plane ride" my dad interrupted. We all sat down and that Andrew guy sat across from me. Now that i thought of it i was pretty pissed. Mom wouldn't let me invite Madi & Alex to dinner but she invited these people. Don't get me wrong she loves them both but i just don't seem why she thought that it was important to invite these people and not my childhood friends. I was also confused as to why these people would be my 'present'. Like come one now unless they we're here to recruit me to be some type of spy like they do in the movies im in but these people we're classy and looked high class so that was out of the list.

I was rudly interrupted by my brother. "Bella, Bella BELLA" ... "What Man!" "Can you a stop daydreaming about Prince charming and pass me the wine." I passed him the wine. "Bella has anyone ever mentioned how beautiful you are." Mrs. Wright mentioned. "HAHAHA, please last time i was called beautiful it was by my dog." I cried out. "Honey we don't have a dog." My dad said. "Exactly, never." I sarcastically smiled. "Well i think that you look beautiful, don't you Andrew?" She continued. "Sure whatever." He said. Sure whatever? What the hell did he thought he was? To say i was 'sure whatever' beautiful wise. "Well you're not as hot as channing tatum either so." I just had to open my mouth. The room got quiet. Awkward.

The whole dinner was awfully awkward. First Mr.Wright started talking about politics and whatnot and Mrs.Wright began talking about some type of creme that reduces wrinkles. But it was him that bothered me most. He couldn't stop looking at me. He wouldn't take his dark blue eyes off of me. At first i thought i had something stuck in between my teeth but then it just got weirder. I couldn't even eat in peace having this physco staring at me. I hate it when people look at me while im eating. What the hell was his problem? I seriously wanted to smack the shit out of him.

"It was all delicious, Anna thank you but we should get down to business." Mrs.Wright said. What business? "Ahhh yes we should." She replied. "Honey, we have a surprise for you!" My dad said. "Yeah i know you keep telling me about it but haven't answered my question on what it was." "Well, Before anything me and your mom love you so much and we want you to be happy but most importantly to be safe in hands of a good man." He said. "NO WAY, AM I GETTING MARRIED TO HARRY STYLES?" "Umm, no but you soon will be married." What the? "What? Just say it dad what's all this?" "Sweetie, you're going to have to marry Andrew."

And there you have it folks. By this point i didn't make it out alive. I died. Nahh im playing but seriously kill me now please. "What do you mean marry andrew?" "Yes you will have to marry my son, your parents signed a contract." "Wait but I'll be 18 in a few months you can't make me." I was furious. "Actually yes they can, we both signed a contract stating that you have to stay married to him for at least 5 years, until you can get a divorce." "Wait. So this is like an arranged marriage crap?!" "Yes." "What the hell dad this is the 21st century!!!" I wanted to stab everyone in the eye with my finger. I looked at andrew and said, "Do you agree with this?" "I have no other option." He said. "We're so sorry, but we want the best for you." My parents kept trying to calm me down. I ran upstairs straight to my room. What the fuck. Everything was gone. Everything. All that was left we're 4 luggages packed and ready to go. "We forgot to mention, you will be leaving with them tonight to Miami."

Well shit.

A/N: sorry if i forgot to mention but bella's mom's name is Anna and her dad's name is Ray. :) (Mr. & Mrs. Manson) hope you keep reading! Love you guys Xx
.