According to Plan

"Marvolo I need you to hold off on your hunt for the Weasley girl"

"Why mother?"

"Because if you go after her now, the Cromwell girl will surely track it back to us. We need to get rid of her first so she doesn't speak."

"Alright mother, I'll just tell father I'm looking for the perfect moment to strike"

"What ever happened to that Amelia girl?"

"I cursed her and no one was able to break it. They all assumed she was ill."

"Did you find out why she was going through the Cromwell reports"

"No, there was no connection to her and them" I watched as an owl came rushing in.

"Ah, I see my Raven has sent me an owl." I watched as my mother walked off to the side. "They are ready". She smiled towards me.

........................................

Damien's POV

I went to get drinks but noticed the Raven walking out. I followed.

"Damien have you prepared yet?"

"Yes I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to appear"

"Your wasting time! Don't tell me your getting soft now!"

I pushed their hands off of me. "Of course not, you know how badly I want this and need this"

"Oh is that's why you asked her on a date? Did you really think she'd would live after today? Do you think she loves you?, Merlin you are stupid"

"Stop it we have a mission. I'm not wasting time with anything I'm just trying to make it sound more convincing"

"As long as you don't fail. I'm not going to get dragged down because you decided to play house. Both of our lives are on stake here" they walked back inside to the ball room.

"I know that" I huffed before I walked back inside. I looked around for Penelope but realized she was in the middle of a loud conversation. Before I made my way to help her I realized it was the perfect opportunity to slip outside without anyone noticing. I sneaked out and made my way towards the edge of the castle.

Once I was outside I took in a deep breath and placed the black box in the edge. I ran and flew forward as the explosion happened. I grunted in pain as my ears rang. I got up and ran back inside before anyone noticed my absence.

...............................................
Penelope's POV

"What in Merlin's name was that?"

"I don't know Ominis" I gripped the front of his shirt scared what might happen. Ominis noticed and brought me close.

"It's ok my sweet girl" he placed a kiss on my forehead. "Let's head back to the castle" I looked up at the sky as I saw a purple shield blink in and out of focus. It then fully disappeared.

"Ominis..." we then both fell to the ground as a strong wind knocked us down to the floor. We covered our ears as we heard a loud roar. I was shaking and couldn't move forward to help Ominis. I slowly crawled to him and grabbed his hand.

"It's okay Ominis I'm right here" I looked up to notice a dark creature flying towards the school. I got up quickly "Ominis I need to go help them"
Before I could run Ominis wrapped his arms around my waist.

"No Penelope. I finally got you and I'm not going to loose you." He whimpered. "It's too dangerous let the professors handle it please" he begged.

"Ominis you know I can't"

"Please Penelope. I... I'm scared that you will get hurt." He gripped me tighter.

"Ominis have faith in me. I always come back"I watched as he dropped his head down and his hands trembled. I hated making him worry but I had to do this. I know I can help.

"Ominis our friends are in danger. Our family is in danger. I need to help them" I cupped his cheek. "You won't loose me I promise. I will come back to you and we will spend the night in the room of requirement okay" he still looked worried. I grabbed the bow out of my hair and placed it in his hands. "I promise" he gripped the bow as tears ran down his cheeks. I kissed his hand. I felt him yank me back once more and crash his lips hard in mine.

"Stay safe my lovely butterfly" he said before letting me go.

"I will, please stay here Ominis. I don't want you to get hurt" I said as I ran towards the castle.  I was not about to let any of my friends get hurt. My face was full of determination.

...............................................

Sebastian's POV

We still fought back and forth with Madeline trying to get her to calm down. I watched as the lights flickered in confusion. "Merlin's beard!" I yelled as the whole school started trembling. "Poppy!" I turned around quickly and grabbed her in my arms. "Come on sweeting I know you'd fall for me eventually, but not like this" I chuckled.

" I can't stand you Sallow!" She huffed.

"I know sweetheart you almost fell" I laughed as she grumbled. We then heard a loud roar and the professors where yelling at students to get away from the windows and doors.

"Sebastian we need to find Penelope and Ominis!" Garreth yelled. I nodded but realized there was no way out as professors blocked the exits.

"Damn it!" Arthur yelled.

"I'm sure they will be okay. They are both strong Arthur" Jasper placed a hand on Arthur's shoulder. "Sebastian do you have any idea where they could have gone?"

"I would like to say I do Jasper, but I'm not entirely sure" we heard another roar this time much closer and we watched as a mysterious dark figure flew across the window. The ground trembled once more causing me and Garreth to fall forward, but Jasper pulled us back up.

"Get behind me guys" he pulled his wand out and stood in front of us with Arthur preparing for a fight.

"Aunt Matilda what's going on?"

"I'm not so sure Garreth, but stay put. Where is Penelope and Ominis?" She questioned.

"We.. we don't know" Garreth cried as Matilda hugged him.

"It's okay they must not be far" she said calmly.

Another loud roar was heard and a loud crash. I couldn't see anything other than smoke and stone flying back towards us. I fell to the ground as Jasper tackled me down and laid on top covering me from the flying debris. My ears rang as I looked around. I watched as blood dripped from Jaspers forehead. I got up to make sure he was okay. I could hear students screaming and running. I looked over to Arthur holding Professor Weasley and Garreth. Ominis... Penelope where are you?