An Inseparable Bond

She then ran out of the building and went back to the warehouse to see Y/N unconscious on the ground.

Loona: N/N!

She ran to him and placed her head on Y/N's chest. She could hear his heart still beating, which caused her to sigh in relief.

Loona: Thank God. Or Satan. Whoever's there. Hang on, N/N. I got you.

She then dug in Y/N's pockets to find his phone and when she found it, she started to call BF/N.

BF/N: *via phone* N/N? What is it?

Loona: Hey, it's me.

BF/N: *via phone* L-Loona? What the hell are you doing on Y/N's phone?

Loona: BF/N, I'll explain later, but Y/N's in danger. I need your help.

BF/N: *via phone* Wait, what? Is he alright?

Loona: He's fine. Just unconscious. Hurry and get over here! We're at a warehouse at the docks.

BF/N: *via phone* O-Okay. I'll be right over there. Bye.

He then hung up and Loona looked at Y/N.

Loona: ... Thank you, N/N.

???: Loonie!

She looked at the entrance to see Blitzø and the others.

Loona: Blitzø?

Blitzø: What happened?

Loona: We were ambushed. N/N... tried to protect me... and got shot.

Blitzø: He did?

Millie: Is he gonna be alright?

Loona: Yeah. He got shot in the shoulder. But, as I was about to be cornered, he shot them.

Millie: ... What a guy...

Moxxie: Millie!

Millie: What? I'm just saying.

Blitzø: What about the drug dealer?

Loona: He said something weird. About the fact that we've been chasing down the wrong guy. And I know that humans lie, but they fact that he got shot in the head as he said that makes me believe that he was telling the truth.

Blitzø: So, we were chasing a copycat?

Loona: Unfortunately so, yes.

Blitzø: *clenches fists* ...

Loona: Blitzø, we'll get them next time, but right now, we need to tend to N/N's wound.

Blitzø: What? Are you fucking serious, Loonie?

Loona: Yeah, I'm serious!

Blitzø: Loonie, we need to head back to I.M.P. and rethink a new strategy to get the bastard!

Loona: How? We don't know his motives or anything!

Blitzø: We'll think of something! Come on!

Loona: No!

Blitzø: ... What?

Loona: No, Blitzø! I'm not leaving N/N!

Millie: What? Why?

Loona: I... I don't know. I can't... explain why, but... There's something about this human that... makes me not want to leave him.

Millie: Animal magnetism?

Loona: Millie, come on.

Millie: Just joking.

Blitzø: Loonie...