Chapter 1

My life basically sucks. I hate my life. Just as much as I hate being rich.

My whole life has been a nightmare because of Fiona Grace who is my ex best friend. Just because my family became way richer than hers.

Like who does that?! And I don't get why she is in my brain 24/7.

And right now I am currently stuck in a dress which is two sizes way to small for me.

Too bad it's already been delivered when my mother ordered something without me knowing for my birthday tonight.

Infact I don't even like dresses and heels! I mean I'm not a tomboy boy it's just in my opinion sweatpants, sneakers and oversized hoodies are way more comfortable than dresses which basically squeezes the living light out of your soul.

And no I can't change it cause my mom would be upset and be on top of my head for the rest of my life, me never hearing the end of it.

And you know what makes everything else worse on top of that having a huge 17th birthday party thrown for me without asking me. With more than 500 something people invited me knowing none of them.

And trust me I am so thankful for it but do you get what I'm trying to say.

You're bitching too much so just suck it up

Ok fine bu- I get interrupted while talking to my brain with my mom bursting in the door without knocking.

One day I'll just put 10 locks and chains on that door so that no one can come in without knocking!!

"There she is!" My mom exclaims happily, my father entering right after her.

"The dress fits you so perfectly and look at that curves, damn girl you be picking up some boys tonight," my mom says jokingly wiggling her eyebrows. How comes she doesn't see how I'm suffering in this dress?!

"What boys?!" My dad says glaring at me.

"Did your seriously follow me in here Dave? Why are you in here get out," my mom says and as my dad was about to speak I proudly interrupt him.

"First of all would you guys stop bickering like cats and dogs and secondly no, no one is catching boys I'm not even inter-"

"- you better not b-" my dad interrupts me again and my mom then interrupts him.

"- you're still here?" She asks him sassily having her hand on her hip and raising her brow which I'm sure they about to start bickering again.

So I push them both out of my still opened room door saying goodbye and shutting it in their face.

Letting out a long sigh, the clock on my room wall catches my eyes.

"The party is starting in a hour!!"

Which only leaves it to the make up and hair!! Help meee!
___

So after a while the make up artist and hair stylist came on the same time in which they done everything that needed to be done.

My hair was basically styled into an elegant bun with lose curls hanging at the sides of my head and crazy amount of hairpins that keeps them in place.

And my make up was actually nice which was natural. Which means my face wasn't caked with make up. It's not like my face is ever caked with make up I just don't see the need to wear it I mean why hide a woman's natural beauty behind make up?

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and finally I thank the Lord that my parents actually found the decency to knock on a door. But of course before I could say come in my mom pops her head in the door giving me her one million dollar smile.