Salty Waters (Siren x Reader)- Part 2

(Siren x Reader)

You knew how messed up your makeup was just from the glances you were getting from your brides maids, but frankly you didn't care. The smile that had been plastered on your face for the past hour was easily enough to convince everyone that they were happy tears. Happy, happy . . . happy. 

You resisted the urge to wipe off the lipstick, you could still feel his lips mashed to yours, giving a "show" for the audience and photographer as he bent you back and forced his mouth on yours. You had smiled through the pictures, the congratulations, all of it. Thankfully you didn't have to sit through a party or dancing, no cake cutting or anything, at least not until you got back.

You have to escape though, just for a bit before the send-off. You slip off, excusing yourself to the toilet where you lock yourself in. But seeing yourself in that mirror, God that photographer would have some major touching up to do. You almost laugh at your reflection, the mascara had clumped a little and the powder beneath your eyes had crusted into something that resembled the crumbles you get after sleep. 

Using a damp paper towel you get rid of the worst of it and keep your eyelashes from making you look like a raccoon. Rather missing makeup than bad makeup in your opinion, and with the paper towel in hand you can't help but rub it against your lips, wiping away any remnants of his kiss. You couldn't leave it there, you couldn't pretend that you were happy about marrying this Jackass, not when he. .  You couldn't think about him. You were a lot of things, but you weren't a cheater, just desperate to save what your idiot father had worked so hard for.

Muffled giggles and gasps are on the other side of the door and you gasp, hurriedly sliding into a stall and greatful you went for anything but a ballgown as you silently shut the door and hold your breath while you hear the door open. 

"We aren't supposed to be in here." The giggle, bright and cheerful was your maid of honor. You would recognize her voice anywhere. But the answering voice. . . it couldn't be.

"I know, but you just look so damned sexy in that dress I couldn't help it. Not when I won't see you for a week." Jack. . . Your fucking husband, the fucking Mr. to your Mrs., the supposed love of your life and the man you had just sworn fidelity to in front of everyone.

Your heart convulsed in your chest, this couldn't be happening. It was less than an hour, and in less than another hour you two were getting on a boat together to go on your honey moon. The week that he was talking about missing your maid of honor. . .

You can't see anything but the touch of their shadows under the pale blue painted door. Should you bust out and confront them? Stay and listen? Make a noise so they know someone is there and just leave? But it was like your body wasn't even under your control anymore, the darkness wavering at the edge of your vision as you listen to what happens next.

"Ugh, I know, I can't believe you have to go away with her, please tell me you are at least going to use protection, I can't even think about it if I know you are going to be using that thick. . ." You nearly throw up, his dick was tiny, and definitely not a convincing reason to marry him, not even a perk.

"Don't worry baby, I'm saving it all bare just for you, you know I just married her for my friend's memory, I couldn't see that company go under. You have me through and through." His voice was sickly sweet and had you feeling disgusted. 

It was like syrup, sticky and he used so much that it just tasted fake, he was fake. Jack had never loved anyone a day in his life except maybe his money, and even then he just loved seeing the number in his account. Bitch was so cheap he didn't even pay for the cake. You lay your head on the cool tile of the wall, listening to their groans on the other side of the thin bathroom door.