Reactions: part 2 (Mahi)

After their 10 minutes long hugging session as Virat absolutely refused to leave Dada and left only because the food arrived and they both needed to eat, Virat was feeding his Mahi Bhai' dada.

Although Dada generally did not like being fed by someone had to accept as well who can deny Cheeku. As they almost finished eating, suddenly Dada's phone rang and seeing the callar id, his eyes widened as it was from Dona.

Virat saw his reaction and chuckled but stopped seeing his fake glare. He excused himself and went away.

From there he went to Rohit's room where he found Rohit pacing back and forth.
Virat:- "Hi, Ro. kya hua? Mahi bhai ko bol diya?"

Rohit:- "Nahi yaar. abhi aaya lunch karke aur sabko room mein bhej ke. Bachche bohot zidd kar rahe the dada ke sath rehne ke liye. Par agar wo rahe to dada rest nehi karenge."

Virat:- "Ha yaar! Chal, bhai ko call karte hai."

Saying so Rohitat called Mahi from Virat's phone as Rohit forgot where he had kept his phone again. To their surprise Mahi picked the call on first ring. Normally it took 5 to 10 minutes knowing the wonderful relationship Captain Cool shares with his phone. 

Rohirat smiled at each other knowingly. Seems like Mahi was waiting for their call only.

"Cheeku kya hua? Dada ko hosh agaya kya? He is fine right! tabiyat ayr zyada kharab to nahi ho gaya na? Mai aaun waha? Kya hua? kuch to bol. ", Mahi said as soon as he picked up the call and switched it to video call.

Virat:- "Arre, bhai! bolunga to tab jab aap muje bolne ka mauka denge. Dada ko hosh agaya hai. unhone abhi lunch kiya. aap pareshan maat ho jaiye."

Rohit:- "Ha bhai aap shaant ho jaiye."

Mahi let out a breath of relief hearing that. He was worried sick for his captain who was both amazing at taking care of others and at the same time shit at taking care of himself.

That reminds him."Ro, Cheeku, did you speak with dada? Why was the doctor saying he had not eaten? He ate properly na?"

Rohit and Virat exchanged worried look with each other. They were thinking the same thing. 

'If Mahi comes to know what dada was thinking then he was dead.'

Mahi saw the hesitation on both of their faces and immediately knew that something was wrong. 

Mahi (sternly): "Both of you, speak"

Now no one could defy MS when he spoke in that tone. 

Virat blurted out everything that dada said. How he was having headache, how he didn't want to disturb them, how he overworked himself and most importantly how he did not have his food.

By the time they were done they could see Mahi fuming in anger. 

"Thank you for telling me everything Cheeku. I will talk with Dada."

All three of them knew what that talk meant.

Rohit:- "Bhai, aap unhe zyada maat daantna. Sabne bahut daanta unhe."

"Don't worry Ro. I will just make him understand. and ha, inform Yuvi, Sonu, Zak too. They are worried."

Rohit:- "Aap fikr maat kijiye bhai. Maine Jinks ko bol diya hai. Woh unhe inform kar dega."

Mahi:- "Achcha kiya Ro. ek min, tum dono ne Sach pa aur jammy bhai ko bhi bol diya na?"

Virat:- "Nahi bhai. Shit hum unhe bolna to bhul gaye. Sorry bhai."

Mahi:- "Koi baat nahi, Cheeku. unhe abhi phone karke bol de. Mai tabtak Dada se baat kr leta hoon. Bye kiddos. love you both."

Rohirat:- " love you too bhai."

After disconnecting the call, Mahi immediately called Sourav.

Sourav who after pacifying his angry wife was thinking of checking some mails (inka kuch nahi ho sakta), was shocked to see his Mahiyaa video calling him. He instantly knew that he was in for a good lecture.

He joined the call only to come face to face with an angry kiddo.

Dada :- "Mahiya, kaisa hai bachcha?"

Mahiya, who was all set to give Dada his silent treatment, did not reply and turned his face pouting.

Dada:- "mahiya!"

Again no reply.

Dada understood that he was getting the silent treatment.

Dada (extra lovingly):- "Mahiya, apne dada se baat nahi karega, bachcha!"

Mahi could not control himself hearing that tone and said "aapko kya farak padta hai? aapko to bas apni manmani karna hota hai. khana nahi khate ho. sar dard chupate ho aur overwork karte ho aur overthink bhi."

Dada:- "I am sorry bachcha. galti ho hayi dada se. maaf kardo. mai bas sabko pareshaan nahi karna chahta tha."

Sourav realised his mistake a second too late but the damage was already done. If Mahi was angry before, now he was looking like a volcano ready to burst at any moment. 

Before Sourav could say anything, Mahi (in a dangerously calm voice):- "can you please repeat what you just said, I couldn't hear it properly."

Dada remained quiet knowing anything he says will add fuel to the fire.

"pareshaan! pareshaan nahi karna chahte ho aap kisiko. Kya aapko pata hai ki hum sabko kya halat ho gayi thi aapki behoshi ka khabar sunke. Yuvi, Sonu, Zak almost cancelled their trip. Jammy bhai and Sach paaji were one step away from booking tickets to reach SA. AUR BACHCHE KITNA DAR GAYE THE. JAANTE HAI KYU? KYUKI AAP UNKE DADA HAI, BCCI PRESIDENT NAHI.", Mahi shouted.

"Aap kyu humesha chupchap suffer karte ho? main to aapka bachcha hu na? kabhi kabhi mujhse share karlo dada, aapko achcha lagega." Mahi said with tears rolling down his eyes.

"I am sorry bachcha. I am so so sorry. Mujhse galti hogayi. please mat ro Mahiya. janta hai na tera dada tere aansu nahi dekh sakta. Shaant ho ja bachcha, ekdam shaant warna mein apna watch yuvi ko de dunga." said Dada to divert his mood and cheer him up.

"noooooooo. see I am not crying. Aap us bandar ko aapna watch mat dena. Wo mera fav hai."

Dada laughed hearing himand they chit chatted for some more time before mahiya stopped getting responses. He smiled softly seeing his dada sleeping with a small smile on his face. He silently took a screenshot and disconnected the call.

Apologies for the delay. Here is the second part. If you want any special bonding scene between Dada-Mahi-ICT you can tell through pm, I will add it otherwise I will directly go to the main part of the story.

Upcoming:- hurt Dada and protective ICT 

M.R.