Concern

He was blank unable to figure out any voices. All he could think was where he had gone wrong that his kiddos thought him to be mentally unstable. 

On the other hand, Virat , Rohit, Jaddu, Sikh and all others have surrounded dada. Hardik and Jaddu made him sit. He was not responding nor he was blinking. It was as if he was seeing right through them. All were completely shocked and unable to understand what happened to him.

Virat and Rohit were sitting in either sides of him to give him support. Suddenly Rohit felt weight on his shoulder and was shocked to see him unconscious. The boys were all confused and scared as to what was happening to their dada.

The physio came and checked him and said that he was needed to be admitted in the hospital. 

They all immediately rushed to the hospital and admitted him. Although they all were exhausted, none wanted to go back to the hotel without knowing what was happening with Sourav.

Bhubi and Jinks exchanged worried glances with each other and nodded their heads determined.

One look at their faces and Rohit and Virat said that they are not going back to the hotel. Knowing that argument was futile, they somehow convinced the kids with great difficulty and sent them to the hotel after promising them that they will continue to give them minute to minute details. 

Shikhar also went with them to calm the kids down so that they don't try to come to the hospital once again.

The only people left at the hospital were Virat, Rohit, Jaddu and Jinks. Bhubi and Ash went out of the hospital to call their other elder brothers including Mahi. After sometime they went inside and sat beside them holding their hands.

Virat:'Yeh sab kya ho raha hai, yaar? Within two days, he fainted twice.'

Rohit:'Sach me Vi. Ab mujhe bohot dar lag raha hai , tum sab ne unka expression dekha tha na! kaisa ajeeb sa tha'

Jaddu:'haa, jab mei aur Harry unse baat kar rahe the to wo koi jawab nehi de rahe the. aise mano jaise wo kuch bhi sun nahi rahe hai.'

Jinks:'par wo to humesha har baat ko lekar focused rehte hai, ab achanak kya hua? Subha se to wo bilkul thik the'

This again made them think everything that happened throughout the day and whether something was different.

In the meantime, the doctor came out of the room after checking Sourav and the boys immediately surrounded him.

Jaddu:'kya hus dada ki doctor? wo thik to hai na?'

Rohit:'unhe hish agaya kya?'

Virat:'Kuch serious baat hai kya?'

All these types of questions were rained upon him without giving him a chance to answer any single one.

"QUIET", whisper-shouted Bhubi. 'No words and let him speak. Please say doctor.'

The doctor shot a thankful lok towards Bhubi and said,'He is fine, nothing alarming. He fainted due to extreme stress. I have given him sedatives to calm his mind. He will be awake tomorrow morning. Please take care that he does not take much stress.'

'Can we meet him?', asked Jinks.

'Sure but do not make much noise.', said the doctor and left.

The boys slowly entered the room and saw him sleeping. They went near him and sat down for the night. Thank God that they changed their clothes beforehand.Jink called and informed the kids and others. 

Suddenly Jaddu asked the question running through everyone's mind:'konsa aisa stress le rahe hai dada jiske karan yeh sab ho gaya?'

Rohit:'There is only one person who can help us other than dada.' and shared a knowing glance with Virat.

Virat:'To der kis baat ki? Chalo lagate hain unhe phone.'

This is the next part. Apologies for the great delay.

Please give lots of inline comments.

Thank you. 

M.R