cheating ╔ angst ╗

for a special someone! hope you enjoyed this

// chrollo and kurapika fight for kurapikas love, but who will win? //

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

it was a rainy and freezing day, leorio and kurapika had finally gotten togehther relationship wise and the two were very happy together.

the blonde almost had all of the scarlet eyes back yet he knew there was just one jar left but he knew l it belonged to the high and mighty, chrollo, leader of the spiders.

kurapika was sitting down, plotting on how to get the final pair of eyes back while leorio sat next to him, "listen sunshine whatever happens, i'll always be here for you, so if you ever need help just ask me." kurapika smiled at the nice words that continued to give him hope.

"thank you mister leorio, it's just i'm worried, no one has heard anything from chrollo in a long time" kurapika just sighed, closing his eyes for a moment.

"what if you just stop looking for the eyes, it's all in the past now anyways," kurapikas eyes turned red at the words of his beloved boyfriend, "leorio what the hell? you know how important this mission is for me!" leorios eyes widened, "yeah well you're gonna end up killing your self for them, they're just eyes, your real family is dead and there's nothing you can do about it!" leorio sighed before speaking again, "your the only person who truly remembers the kurta clan! if you're dead then no one will be left, think about how important it is!"

kurapika got up, despair filling his body at those words, "i thought you knew me leorio but i guess you don't, i'm off to find chrollo so don't come after me! goodbye."

and just like that, kurapika had left leorios house, running into the rain with the slightest idea on where to go. leorio just stayed inside, he knew it was better to give the blonde some time to think about the words he said, they may have came out rude but everything he said was the truth.

meanwhile kurapika was wandering through the streets, "what was i saying! i have no idea where to go," kurapika said as tears fell down his face, he sat down on a bench and even though he was in the middle of no where, a tall man had appeared in front of him with no explanation, "are you lost baby girl?" the hidden man said

kurapika just looked up at him while raising his eyebrow, he was a tall man with dark black hair and he had a mask covering his face and a coat covering his body.

"what, who are you? and please do not call me that!" kurapika yelled out, his eyes getting a tint of red.

the unknown man just sat next to him, it was still pouring rain. "how about you come to my place, it's raining a lot as you can tell," kurapika just looked at him, anger bubbling up inside of him. "i said who are you, don't play dumb with me."

the man slowly took off his mask revealing it was the one and only...

chrollo

"chrollo!" kurapika screamed out, his eyes turning a bright red now, instead of that dull red, his anger at an all time high. "oh my, you seem awfully mad, i wonder why," chrollo just put a hand on his shoulder and laughed deviously, "don't you worry, i have no intentions on hurting you dear, i would like to be friends actually."

for some reason, the blonde had calmed down, what was going on with him? he seemed to be in a trance, the way his body felt all warm and tingly inside when he noticed chrollos hands on his body, touching him lightly.

"no, this is wrong! you killed my whole clan, my whole family!" kurapika cried out as he felt the other man wrap his arms around him in a tight embrace. "oh dear, i'm a changed man don't you see? come here sweet, and come into my mansion and wash off from this horrible rain we're having."