Preface

CRIMSON TIDES

–––––––––––––––––––

This book will deal with the following topics: Graphic Violence, and strong language.

–––––––––––––––––––

SYPNOSIS

In the depths of the ocean, young mermaid Artemis saves renowned red-haired pirate captain Rhodes from a shipwreck. Together, they brave treacherous waters to expose the truth behind a looming war that threatens their worlds. Their unlikely alliance holds the key to salvation as they navigate danger and unravel secrets that could change everything.

–––––––––––––––––––

Thank you for checking out read Crimson Tides! 

Please bear with me as English is not my first language,
but I've tried my best to write this wild ride!

–––––––––––––––––––

The chapters are all 2k words long with some being 1.5k.

I am always open to constructive feedback as this is the first draft!

–––––––––––––––––––

Special thanks to the members of Camp Fairwood and Dreamland.

The amazing cover was made by  0FaeHaven0

–––––––––––––––––––

Copyright© 2023 Ririzzaly.

All rights reserved. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of this publication, posted on other sites or used in other stories, is strictly prohibited and constitutes a violation of copyright law. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means.

 No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means