I love you too much to let you go

(So I kinda have writers block rn so I'm sorry if this isn't that best I'll try and think of some ideas, but you can send requests I'm open to anything!<3)
                                                                        Y/n's POV
I knew this day was coming I just didn't think it would be so soon, today was the day I went off to college.
Of course I was happy to get into my dream college to go do my dream job but, that meant had to leave my family, my friends, and worst of all my boyfriend of 2 years ,JJ. Ever since I told him that I got excepted in he's been very distant, I guess he's just preparing for being away from me.
That dreadful morning before I hopped on a plane and began my new journey was so unbearable. I woke up wanting to say in that bed forever because I knew I wouldn't be able to enjoy that feeling of comfort for a while. After about 20 minutes of lying in bed thinking about all the memories that I've made in the past 20 years of my life, the past two being the greatest of them all, I sat up and checked the time.
I had about 3 hours until I had to go to the airport, I got up and put on my outfit.

(That's the fit if you don't like it you can imagine something else<3)I looked around my room and sighed, it was all dull and plain because I had packed almost everything except for the bed and dresser, it didn't feel like my room anymore

I looked around my room and sighed, it was all dull and plain because I had packed almost everything except for the bed and dresser, it didn't feel like my room anymore.
I went downstairs to find my mom, dad and older brother already eating breakfast. I made my plate and sat down and ate, it was dead silent at the table, we all knew what was coming next we just didn't want to admit it.
After I ate I got my car keys and told my parents that I was going to go say goodbye to the Pouges, they just responded with a "Okay." and a "Be careful!" On the drive over to the Chateau I sat there thinking about my future and how I would cope from being away from everyone I loved for so long. As I pulled up to the Chateau I felt a wave of sadness wash over me. As I walked in I was immediately met with a tight hug from John B, then Sarah, then Pope, then Kie, then as we where all holding each other i realized JJ wasn't there. I pulled back and looked at everyone with a confused and worried face.
"Where's JJ?" I asked. " He said he needed some time alone the he walk out and we haven't seen him since." just as Kiara finishes saying that the front door open and speak of the devil, JJ walked in with a sorrowful expression.
__________________________________________________
I know this is kinda a weird place to stop but I just feel like I need to post something.