Bad Idea Right? Part 1

Y/n goes to her ex, JJ's house after he drunkenly called her telling her to come over
I have writers block so ima piggyback off of some of Olivia's A M A Z I N G  songs,
Btw if you haven't already GO LISTEN TO HER LATEST RELEASE GUTS RIGHT NOW ITS SO GOOD💜
—————————————————————-
Y/ns POV

Haven't heard from you in a couple of months
But I'm out right now and I'm all fucked up
And you're callin my phone your all alone
And I'm sensin some undertone

I was out at a party with Sarah,Kiara, and a few other of our friends a little drunk when I decided I was gonna go redo my makeup in the bathroom because I was hella bored.
"Hey guys I'm gonna do touch up my makeup." I said turning and walking towards the bathroom."Ooooh I'll come with." Sarah replied and started following me towards the restroom.
Soon enough all of the friend group was in the bathroom doing their makeup,texting on their phones, or just talking to one another. Suddenly my phone started buzzing on the bathroom counter. I ignored it until I looked over to see who it was, I gasped as I saw it was my one and only ex, JJ Maybank.
Sarah noticed my gasp and looked at me confused, until she looked down to the counter and looked at what I was looking at. She soon also gasped. "No fucking way!".
Soon all the girls that where in the bathroom turned to look at me, "What's wrong?" Kie asked worried. "JJ fucking Maybank is calling Y/n!" Sarah said with wide eyed.
"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Kie practically yelled. Every one knew about my nasty break up with JJ after he cheated after me, with my ex best friend.

And I'm right here with all my friends
But you're sendin me your new address
And I know we're done, I know we're through
But God when I look at you

"Shhh guys calm down!" I said trying to quiet them down as I warily answered the phone.
"Hello?"I asked i to the phone "Heyyyy y/n you should come over my dads gone for some job he won't be back until next week so I'm alone. I'll send you my new address, my dad is renting us a apartment , our apartment is on the second floor by the way, if you decide to come " JJ said, at the time I didn't hear that he was  also drunk and slurring his words. I could barely hear my own thoughts.

My brain goes ahhhh
Can't hear my thoughts(I cannot hear my thoughts)
Like blah blah blah ( blah blah blah blah blah blah blah)
Should probably not
I should probably, probably not

Sarah was Kie were listening in on the conversation, Sarah leaned back "Oh don't you even dare think about actually going to his house" she said sternly, giving me a warning stare. "Umm hold on J" I said putting the phone on mute. It's probably not the best idea that I go and see him tonight I thought as I chewed on my fingernails. A message pops up on my screen, I click on it and it is JJ's new apartment and the door number, i start to feel even more woozy. "Im gonna go get some fresh air" I announced while walking out of the bathroom into the crowded house. "Don't do anything stupid!" Kiara called out me, I turned around an nodded to her while I kept walking into the crowd. Come on y/n why are you even considering doing this, I think while looking around the party.
Soon I start to see all of the couples, what my and him used to be only a few months ago. I start to think about it more and more, soon I can't help myself, I walk out of the house. My thoughts all mixed up and flying everywhere

Seein you tonight, it's a bad idea, right?
Seein you tonight, fuck it it's fine

" Fuck it it's fine" I say out loud, and start walking to his apartment. I soon realized that I would need to hitch hike because me and the girls carpooled with some guy that Kie knew from school. I searched for a police car that I could jump into, I've done this a few times but I've always had one of my friends with me. After walking for a couple of minutes, I found a police car, well truck. "Bingo!" I said running cautiously to the truck stopped at a red light. I ran over to it and jumped in the back. I layed down quickly hoping he didn't see me, as soon as the light turned green and the truck speed off it started raining, great just my luck.

Yes I know that he's my ex but can't two people reconnect?
"I only see him as a friend"Biggest lie I ever said
Ohh yes I know that he's my ex but can't two people reconnect?
I only see him as a friend, I just tripped and feel into his bed
Now I'm gettin in the car wreckin all my plans
I know I should stop- but I can't
And I told my friends I was asleep but I never said where
Or in whose sheets

After a few minutes of riding in the back of the truck it came to a fast stop. I sat up slightly to see why he stopped, shit something was wrong with the car, I quickly jumped out of the truck bed and ran off, not wanting the cop to catch me hitch hiking. As I ran away from the truck and to the bus stop a few yards away it started really pouring rain, can this day get any worse?!? I thought. I finally made it to the bus stop soaking wet.
As I climb in I see that there is only a few people in the bus, so I take a seat at the very back of the bus. As I sit down this bus starts moving again. After a few minutes of sitting on the freezing bus it comes to a jerking stop at a red light and the lady next to me spills the  red slushy she had all over me. Great, this day is going so good! I thought in my head as I got off the bus at my stop.

And I pull up to your place on the second floor and your standin' smiling' at the door
And I'm sure I've seen hotter men
But I really can't remember when
My brain goes ahhhhh
Can't hear my thoughts(I can't hear my thoughts)
Like blah blah blah(blah blah blah blah blah blah)
Should probably not
I should probably probably not

(I know this is a awkward spot to stop but I just feel like I need to post something😭)