It can't be

Chapter 15

* L's POV *

Actually I can't sleep of thinking what happened earlier. Then I heard a knock that bothers me, so I stood up from my bed and I walked out my room.

From here I can saw Minhyuk and Krystal together. What is he doing here?

Flowers again?

I just smirked. What the hell! I thought he doesn't like Krystal?

Minhyuk hold Krystal's hand as he moving closer and closer to her face. Wait! Is he going to kiss her?

I'm planning to interrupt them but Krystal does it. Good girl!

"I'm sorry because I can't love you back. I'm sorry" Krystal said, I move a little near to them and hide beside the wall

"Why? Am I not deserving or what?"

"No. It's not that"

"Or .. Do you love someone?" Suddenly my heart beats fastly as Minhyuk said that.

"I don't know. Perhaps .."

"To who? To L?" My eyes become wider as soon as I heard it. Actually I'm feeling it though, that she has this keeping feelings with me but I want it to stop. I don't want her to fall deeply in me. She will just be hurt and cry. But honestly, I have a strange feelings with her.

"What if I say yes?" Krystal said, I hold my chest as I feel a race in it

"I can't do nothing If that so. But Krystal, he loves Je---"

"I KNOW! I know how much he loves Jessica and it makes me feel hurt! I'm crazy inlove with a wrong man. And I can't forbid it! I learned how to love that cold guy It really hurts!" Her voice is now trembling, this is what I'm avoiding of .. Her to cry because of pain.

I don't want to see and hear her crying therefore I decided to walked in my room. I sat in the chair facing the small table beside my bed.

"Are you still coming back Jessica? Or I'll just stop and make Krystal happy? Please... Just comeback would you?" I said sadly on the picture standing above the table.

- - - - -

Vote puleeeaseu! HAHA XD

Sorry short lang :3