INT. LYDIA'S CAR

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever. It is the best sports movie ever made."

"No," Lydia deadpanned.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper."

"No."

"Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it."

"No."

"I am not watching The Notebook again."

INT. VIDEO RENTAL STORE

"Can somebody help me find The Notebook?" Jackson asked. "Hello? Is anybody working here? You gotta be kidding me."

Daphne walked around a row of videos. "Lydia's making you watch it again, I take it?"

"Yeah. What are you looking for?"

"Finding Nemo. I just want a night of kid and coincidentally that's one we don't have."

"Well, maybe we can team up and find them both."

"Good idea. Um, I haven't seen the clerk yet."

Daphne walked between the shelves of movies and noticed spots of blood. She walked around cautiously, a look of light panic crossing her face.

The teens came upon the clerk lying on the ground, dead, covered in blood.

"Oh, God," Daphne mumbled. "We gotta-"

She stopped, hearing something, and instantly became more on guard. "Jackson? What's going on?"

Jackson backed into a ladder, which hit something, and the lights shut off.

Quiet growls sounded throughout the silent store. Jackson's eyes widened as he saw a beastly figure with glowing red eyes. He pushed a terrified Daphne behind him.

Suddenly, Jackson grabbed Daphne's arm and yanked her into an aisle of movies.

The shelves began falling. Daphne made herself as small as possible, coughing harshly, trying to catch her breath.

Jackson whispered, "Are you okay?"

Daphne nodded, her coughing easing.

Jackson's lower half was trapped. He motioned for Daphne to get behind him and she did so.

The Alpha appeared and growled at them. It placed a claw on the back of Jackson's neck and Jackson began breathing heavily. The Alpha ran off through a window, shattering the glass.

Daphme swallowed heavily, trying not to panic.

Sirens blared and grew louder and louder. Officers holding guns appeared and began lifting the shelves. A deputy pulled a still terrified Daphne out.

INT. CAR

"Mm," Sheriff Stilinski hummed, looking into a bag. "Did they forget my curly fries?"

"You're not supposed to eat fries, especially the curly ones."

"Well, I'm carrying a lethal weapon. If I want the curly fries, I will have the curly fries."

"If you think getting rid of contractions in all your sentences makes your argument any more legitimate, you are wrong."

Dispatch said, "Unit one, do you copy?"

"Sorry," Stiles apologized.

Sheriff Stilinski picked up the walkie. "Unit one, copy."

"Got a report of a possible 187."

"A murder?" Stiles asked.

They made their way to the crime scene.