Akuto Amano

In a room full of pink and the walls are covered by monitors.

Someone opened the door and let himself in. Not even bothering to take his shoes off.

A teen with short black haired tied in back, wearing a white buttoned long sleeve covered by a black vest. He had blood red eyes and a devious smirk.

He looks around and sure enough nothing has changed. He begins to count on his fingers, the subject of his counts, unknown.

"74, 75, 76, and 77. What a fitting number!" He exclaimed happily. "Now, what are my favorite Ultimates up to?"

He stares at monitors, he put his focus on the one connected at to the surveillance camera at the beach.

He saw Mahiru walking closer to Raku and noticed that Raku was in a daze which caused him grin.

"Oh this should be fun to watch." Laying his full undivided attention to the screen.

[At the Beach]

Mahiru looks through her camera, trying to find something to photograph. While doing so she takes notice of one of her classmate sitting on one of the desk from the classroom, they were in earlier.

The boy was swiping through his e-Handbook with a hand on his chin. He seemed to be deep in thought.

He was the last to arrive. Might as well introduce myself. She thought.

"Hello." Mahiru says with a cheerful tone hoping for a good first impression but Raku didn't seem to hear her.

"I don't think we've met I'm Mahiru Koizumi. And you are?" She said making sure and her voice was loud enough to hear, she also made sure to stand directly in front of him so he could notice her.

"..." Raku remained silent and kept his gaze of his e-Handbook.

"So... what's your name?" Mahiru asked with a smile despite feeling a little annoyed having to repeat herself.

Silence. Unbroken for about a minute.

Raku suddenly lifts his head and meet Mahiru's eyes, he blankly stared into her eyes for moment before getting up from his chair.

He then turned her back towards her and left. Though he still had the blank stare as before.

If Mahiru was annoyed earlier she was furious now.

"That guy... " she clenches her fist. "At least Kuzuryu and Byakuya bothered to introduce themselves but he... he... Argh! Unreliable. Rude. Inconsiderate. He's just like..."

Mahiru stops when he thought of the comparison, her angry face turning into a worried one.

"Dad..."

[Back to the Pink Room]

"Hahaha!" He laughed as he saw the encounter. "Never talk to Raku when he's in a daze, or least tap him on the shoulder if you want him to snap out of it. Heh. What else is on?"

He turned to the monitor that connects to the cameras to the airport. Much to his surprise he sees Kazuichi and Gundham.

"Shark teeth and Hamster boy are together?! Now, that's something you don't see everyday!"

He then switches his focus to another monitor which connects to the supermarket.

"Stutters and Punk girl never seem to be apart. Those two really get along."

The next one that catches his eye is the one on the ranch.

"Banana and Gorilla Girl. Banana must have tricked her again."

He turns his head to another monitor.

"Yawns and Miss Bamboo? That's an odd pair."

And another monitor.

"Shouts and Baby Gangsta are in the pool but as always Baby Gangsta is in loner phase."

And finally.

"As always Hope Freak and Chestnut are together... it's only the first day. I shouldn't expect much, at least not until it arrives."

He begins to walk to the door with his hands in his pockets. "I don't really mind playing the waiting game though. It just makes breaking people all the more satisfying."

Akuto Amano
(明人 天野)
Ultimate ???

...

Raku stopped walking midway through the bridge. "Huh? Was someone talking to me?" He looked around and saw no one. "Just the wind, I guess."

------------------
Not really a chapter more like an extra that I couldn't fit into a chapter. Anyway, this is just to introduce Akuto, who will be playing a very important role in this story.