Pearly White

Enjoy! Let me know if you find any mistakes!

❤️

...

"I will shower in the morning. I am very sleepy now." I said, and he nodded.

"Good night, Jinnie!" He said and jumped in his bed, pulling the many blankets over him.

...

"Do you need a blanket?" I asked, giggling. He turned to look where my bed was and rolled his beautiful gray eyes at me.

" Are you jealous? Do you want one of my blankets?" He said, wiggling his eyebrows in my direction. 

"Fuck yes, I want one!!! They look fluffy and warm." I said, and he sat down, pulling the one closest to his body.

"Here, use this one. I already warmed it up for you!" He said softly, stretching his arm toward me with the plush pink blanket. I stood from my bed and took it from him.

"Thank you, Lixie!" I said, and he smiled at me. My heart fluttered at that. It literally skipped a beat and restarted. 

"You are welcome, BIG BABY!" He said, giggling. "Good night, Jinnie!"

"Good night, Lix," I said softly, stroking his cheek, earning a smile and a soft moan.

I then returned to my bed and covered my body with his blanket. It smelled just like him. I grabbed it and pulled it closer to my face to smell it. I couldn't help it anymore. I had to do it. My erection grew even more needier, and it was hurting.

So I decided to masturbate right there and then. I thought about him as I slid my pants off my legs slowly, making sure not to make any noise. The bed was loud; every time I moved a little, it would creek. I cursed under my breath and managed to take my pants and underwear off. 

I was lying alone in my bed, stroking up and down the length of my dick as I looked at him glow under the moonlight. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was even, so I thought he was already asleep, so I let the noises slip out of my mouth at my pleasure.

I thought about how it would feel to fuck him and fill his round little ass with my cum and how he would look as I painted his pretty, freckled face white with my semen. His fucked-up face came to my mind making me groan at the sight. 

I imagined myself curling my fingers deep inside him as his eyes rolled to the back of his head while he screamed my name out loud. His body shook with pleasure as I made him feel loved. My eyes were closed, focusing on the thought of him. 

"Mmgh!" I moaned when I felt my high nearing. I was about to cum just by thinking of him. 'What did he do to me?' I thought, feeling my dick tip growing harder and swollen as I slowly grazed my thumb over the slit drying the dripping precum. 

"Mgh," I groaned again. 

"Hyunjin!?" I thought he said in my head, but that was not the case. I still did not realize what was happening before me as I had my eyes closed and focused on my orgasm.