Chapter one

Felix was your average high school kid. He went to a all boys private school in Seoul, South Korea, yes he was gay but that was normal for the kids there. It's was the start of the second semester and there were some new kids coming and Felix was kinda exited for it cause he is a very social person.

Hyunjin walked to school early to met up with Felix at the front gate. Hyunjin greeted Felix with a hug and they started walking too the entrance doors of the school. " so did you hear that there are some new kids coming today" "yep why you going to try to get with one of 'em" "HEY, maybe" " Felix you don't even know any of them why would you try to get with them they could be really bad people." " hyunjin," Felix started as he let out a sigh "why are you worrying your not my boyfriend or anything, I'll be fine" Felix stated as he kept walking towards the door, leaving a hurt Hyunjin standing there.

It's the second period and Felix was still looking for anyone he didn't recognize, and still not hope. He goes in and sits in his seat in the back puts his feet in the desk and got on his phone. He is scrolling on instagram when he heard a bag get thrown on the floor he looks up from his phone and see someone he's never seen before, Seo Changbin. The throws himself into his chair and sighs "hey do you have a pen or pencil?" "U-uh yea, here" his voice sent shivers down Felix's spine. How hot he was to Felix was unimaginable . Hyunjin comes into class and sits at the desk in front of Felix and Changbin and turns back to look at his friend to admire him.

God how hyunjin was so in-love with Felix was insane we would dream of him every night and would cherish every moment he spent with him, but Felix wasn't hardly ever in relationships. When hyunjin turns around to look at Felix he sees and kid sitting next to him, he immediately recognized the voice. It was the voice of someone who haunts his nightmares hyunjin has had a rough passed and was in very bad relationships but he didn't let them stop him except for this one
(Flashback)
Hyunjin and changbin were in an argument once again about changbin a cheating changbin bad denied being with anyone else during their relationship but hyunjin has caught him many times. " I saw you with him at a restaurant you kissed him, CHANGBIN YOU FUCKING KISSED HIM" hyunjin kept screaming out of pain at changbin and he had enough. He slapped hyunjin across the face and pulled him in by the collar "Listen to me you little fucktard yes I kissed him and what does it matter he's just a little toy" " get your fucking hands off me now" " or what, you going to call one of your friends like they'll do shit" changbin slapped hyunjin again but even harder. Hyunjin winced from pain as he kicked changbin and ran out the door of their apartment.
(End of flashback)

He had scared hyunjin so bad he hasn't been with anyone since, and that was 4 years ago.

Hyunjin a parents moved him to a all boys private school where he met Felix and they became best friends. Hyunjin thought he had finally escaped but I guess not.