Kitten chaos

You have been living with Carmen and the crew at their hq for about a year, and since moving there, it has always seemed a little...

Empty.

You figured it was just different, but after a while you found yourself missing your pet cat. You had grown up with one your entire life, and hadn't seen her since you moved.

Even though Carmen claimed to not be much of a cat person, after a lot of asking, you eventually convinced her to adopt one. You absolutely adored your new kitten, and spent a lot of time with it. Every little detail of it was perfect, from the little curved ears, velvety smooth fur, sleek whiskers, and tiny toes.

So you were extremely alarmed when one day, you were looking for your kitten, wanting to play with it, and not being able to find it. You searched everywhere. Under couches, behind doors and dressers, on shelves, everywhere. Trying not to panic, you decided to tell someone. You didn't want to alarm anyone else, but didn't think there was much of another option.

You burst through the door into Carmen's room, tears collecting in your eyes, though you immediately relaxed. 

Carmen was curled up on her bed, asleep, the kitten laying on top of her. A soft, blissful smile rested on her lips. 

"Not a cat person, huh?" You whispered, not wanting to wake her. With a smile of your own, you sat on the bed next to Carmen, gently running your fingers through her hair. Auburn locks brushed smoothly against your fingertips. Your other hand petted the kitten's head gently. 

Perfect.

a/n:

Umm sorry that was really short but I just wanted to post something short and cute, and randomly had the idea for this earlier today.