1.3|| Welcome

Episode 1|| Welcome

"Papa, I have to go somewhere I can't be home right now!" I yell for the hundredth time to my father who can't seem to take a fucking hint.

After the school day ended I was about to jump in my car to take Ander to where he needed to be, but my dad called to inconveniently tell me I needed to be home right after school. And when I told him about my plans he said he didn't care and my presence was needed at home regardless my plans. We've been arguing for the last 15 minutes about it.

"Daniella, I do not have time for this. Be home, or you can start walking to school in the morning."

..........The line went dead.

"Fuck!" I yelled and dialed my father once again to reason with him more, but to no surprise he doesn't pick up.

Carmen Diaz is no two call man. When he says he wants you to do something it's either do it, or the consequences hit you harder in the ass than anything before. I learned that the hard way when he put me on house arrest for 2 weeks because I went out to a party even though he said to not leave the house. Except it was the opposite of house arrest where he locked me out of the house instead of in. I had to blow six thousand dollars on a hotel room for those two weeks and another two thousand five hundred because I had no other clothes.

The jackass didn't even give me the courtesy to grab some from my room to take with me. Or get the hotel room for free since he was the owner of the damn building anyway.

"I guess you should be home by now." Ander sighs and looks at me with a light smile.

I look at him defeated. I don't usually like to talk about my family with anyone because I don't have the kind of courage to admit to myself that there were problems. But somehow, this boy in front of me just knew what was going on. He knew what a jackass my father could be, but what an amazing man he was too. It just sucks that I have to fall victim to his mood swings daily.

"Ander, I'm sorry. I can get a car to bring you if you want. Here—" I begin to dial Sergio, my dads butler, but Ander grabs my hands to stop me. It wasn't rough at all, just gentle hands grasping my own.

"No, it's fine I'll get myself a ride. I don't need Sergio telling me about milking off rides from him." Ander explains as he shuts off my phone while still keeping his eyes locked on mine.

"Are you sure? I know he likes to tease you, but he doesn't actually mean it." I try to tell him. Sergio has a...bright soul. He's known my father even before I was born because he'd been assigned by my grandfather to look after him. And even now he still has such a uplifted personality that sometimes gets taken the wrong way.

The first time Serg met Ander, he thought I was paying the boy to be my assistant. It was funny through because Ander had been carrying my things all day, it was coincidentally the first day Ander and I met too.Three Beautiful years ago.

"I'll text you after I'm home." I sigh and give him a kiss on the cheek and a little smile just because I feel like it.

"If you're free after whatever your dad has planned for you is it cool if I come over?" He says as he opens the door of my car for me, I slide in quickly after but he doesn't shut it. He waits for my answer.

"Sure, but I just have a question."

"Shoot." He says.

"Aren't you supposed to be at practice right now?" I ask in a sly tone because I know damn well the only reason this boy wanted me to take him somewhere was so he could blame me for him ditching practice with his dad.