Chapter Three

It's been a single month since my dad abandoned me to go to the states and he's still not back. He keeps dodging my calls and my brother keeps giving me the excuse of he needs to follow the hero's around since he is vice CEO to make sure budgeting and everything is going well. Me and Kaminari started talking during dinner whenever Kirishima would go to Bakugos and we realized we have a lot in common than I thought. So we've gotten along quite well.

It also has been a single week since I walked in the bathroom and saw a naked Kaminari and let me tell you it looks nothing like the anime boys, it was thick and long I have never seen that type of stuff...

I have been a blushing and stuttering mess ever since. and my brother has definitely caught on and cornered me and I told him everything. He yelled at Kaminari but I defended him since it was me who didn't knock.

Today was the day my brother invited me to go with them to meet up with their hero friends for dinner at a fancy diner.

I was so nervous but once I came downstairs and saw everyone's jaws drop, I felt more confident specially with the sexy underwear I decided to wear just to help my confidence. (Picture of dress)

"Go change Y/n"

"What? No, I like this dress I think it looks good on me".

"Hell, yeah it does you look fucking good as hell to eat".

I felt my whole body heat up.

" If you slip up one more time, I will be leaving it up to Bakugou to decide what punishment you deserve. Go change Y/n I don't want my friends looking at you inappropriately."

"No as I've said this before I said no and that's final".

I walk out of the door and both boys came out I see they both have button shirts on and black dress pants Kiri has a red shirt on and Kami has a black button up shirt with a lightning light in the middle of his black tie. lol cute.

We all file into the car and head towards the diner.

When we get there my heart hammers into my chest what if these people are mean.

Kiri squeezed my hand and it helps a little while my anxiety and we all head in.

"Oh my god Kirishima, you told me your sister was cute not fucking smoking hot, like fuck you every day hot, you're sexy as hell". Said a purple grape?

What the heck!

"Say anything else about Y/n and I'll blow you up who even invited you". Said a very dressed up Bakugou.

The grape leaves and I see Bakugou look at me and... Blushes? no he'd never.

"You clean up well for a chip monk".

"You do too ashy surprised you didn't burn through your clothes yet."

He rolls his eyes.

I look at what Bakugou is wearing his red shirt complementing a gray vest and grey dress pants make him seem even more handsomer than usual.

"Where's Kirishima?"

"Huh he's right behin-", I look behind me and don't seem him anywhere. "Never mind I have no Idea."

"He shouldn't have left you alone you're still a kid who knows what you would of gotten into if it wasn't for me showing up."

"I'm not a child that needs to be protected Bakugou".

"Yes you are chip monk you're in an adult setting everyone here is like 5+ years older than you who knows if you'd end up being someone's love maker for the night".