A day with Rider

You were going to ammo knights after you gave goggles his clothes as he swam here and left his clothes  behind. goggles and the others left as they were going to the lobby to play some turf war, you wanted to go to ammo knights since you've been playing a lot of turf war with blue team  after the party you guys had with Aloha and you were wondering what weapon you can get now from Sheldon. Soon you received a message from the phone goggles gave to you as it showed that Blue team were fighting against the Dark green team.

Y/n: So that's they're opponent's? They looked like trouble but knowing goggles, he might  think of something ridiculous that somehow works in their favor. better go to Sheldon and see what weapons I can get to buy.

You entered ammo knights as you saw that Sheldon was placing some parts on his work bench as it looks like parts for a new weapon, Sheldon turned his head as he saw you enter and he wiped the sweat off his face.

Sheldon: Ah! Hello, hello! Welcome to ammo knights, what can I do for you today?

He looks up and down at you as he can see that you were getting  more fresh from the last time he saw you then he soon spots your Splat roller as it was in good condition despite being used heavily in the last two days he should know, he can see some scratches on it, he had a bright smile on his face as was happy that you took care of his weapons with care. Sheldon then explains the weapons you can use as you looked at them and tried to hold it in your hands but they didn't feel good to hold that was until you saw a Roller that had a logo on it.

Sheldon: That my dear, is the Krak-On Splat roller! The Krak-On Splat Roller is a collaboration design with the popular Krak-On gear brand! Drop Squid Beakons in your wake as you tear through the stage, and call your comrades into the fray! Then, when the time is right, you can unleash the Kraken! This is a great set for who those who love to ink

You held the Krak-On Splat roller on your hands and you feel the power that was within this weapon as you had a satisfied smile.

Sheldon: Do you want to buy it?

You nodded at him as you gave him the money as he counts it before he placed it behind the counter.

Sheldon: Thank you dear, now since you just bought it. Wanna test it out?

You nodded at Sheldon as he smiled at your eagerness to test his weapon.

Sheldon: Just go pass this door, there is a testing range I set up Incase someone wants to test their weapons before buying them. Go on, test it out.

You nod as Sheldon as you went towards the back as you saw the testing range, You began testing the Krak-On Splat roller as you gone towards the inflatable Squid bumpers and began testing the Krak-On Splat rollers Fling and Rolling damage. You noticed a ramp at the testing range as you went up it and saw a bunch of Squid bumpers some of them were bigger than the rest, others have the defense up stickers on them and some were normal.

Y/n: Are they supposed to teach you the difference between no Defense up and one with defense up.

You pondered as you attack the ones without defense up and you splatted them with no problem, you soon moved the others as you noticed that the ones with defense up have different levels. One defense up, Two defense up, and three defense up. You used your rollers Fling at the squid bumper and noticed it was getting weaker the more defense up was on the bumper, you tried to roll on them but they were spatted easily and you deduced that the fling does a set damage depending on the range use used it at.

Time passed by as you were practicing with your rollers Fling and seeing what the damage range is on your Krak-On Splat roller the more you do so the more you charge up your special, Curious you decide  it was worth testing out the Kraken Special and soon activate it as you felt a tingling  sensation as you soon turn into a kraken.