1. Aviraj ~

"We meet at the most Unexpected places and Become the Most Important in each other's Life."

Life is unpredictable, I have heard this phrase uncountable times, but When I picked my keys from my Bedside table and Walked out of the Rathore Haveli, I sure as hell didn't knew that My life will be taking a 360 turn

Chapter - One { Business Trip }

"Bada ho gaya hai Aapka beta Ishu Darling, He will be Fine." Baba said making maa look at him and Squint her eyes.

(Your son is all Grown up Ishu Darling)

"Avinash, Tum na chup Raho samjhe." He just rolled his eyes and sat back at the Couch.

(Avinash, You shut up, Get it?)

"Avi, Bacche apna Khayal Rakhna, Inform me as soon as you Reach, Be safe on the Journey, Don't Drive Rashly, Have your Food on Time, Work Hard but not too much that you get sick, Okay?" I kept my Hands on her Shoulder and Made her sit on the couch and sat on the Ground Infront of her.

(Avi, Kid Take care of your self)

"Maa, I will call you as soon as I reach, I will take care of my health, and I will Be Safe and Have my Food on time. Promise." She gave me a Lazy smile and Nodded.

Come on, Don't be so gloomy gloomy now. I just Shook my Head and Looked at Baba who had the Same Expression as mine.

"Ishu, Jaan don't be sad na, He is going for work he will be-

"Tum toh Chup hi Raho, It's all because of you, Mera Bacche mujhse Door Jaa Raha hai, Chup Raho, Ek Aur Word bole toh seedha Ghar ke Bahar Samjhe!?" I looked up and Bit my tongue trying my best not to laugh on my Dad's miseries.

(You say Shut up, It's all because of you, my son is going away from me, Shut Up!One more Word and I will throw you out of home)

"Maa, I will be Fine I promise, Aap Itni Fikr mat karo." I said and Pecked her forehead before picking my Bag up. Darsh Bhai have just got married but I don't think I can stay here any longer, The Branch near Ahemdabad Needs one of our's presence.

(You don't worry too much)

"Take care of Yourself Baba." I said he was about to pass maa a Smug but I continued, "And Make sure you don't get beaten up by Maa." I just gave me a Side and Rolled his eyes.

"Leave a Text as soon as you Reach." Baba said and Patted my Back, To which I nodded and Walked out of the Room.

Walking to the Living room I saw Bhai sa, Bhabhi ma, Badi Ma, Bade Papa everyone there in the Living room. I went their and Touched their Feets.

"Dhyaan se Jana, Aur Pohochte hi Inform Kar Dena, Aur Haan, Gaon ka Area hai, Aas paas Poora Jungle hai Sambhal ke Rehna." Bhai sa said and Handed me the Docs.

(Be safe on the Journey, Inform us as soon as you Reach, and Yeah It's Rural Area it's jungle all around so Stay Safe)

"Ji Bhai sa."
"Avi, Bacche ye Lo, Mahadev ke Mandir se Laayi thi, have a Safe Journey." Bhabhi ma said and Gave me a Kada to which I smiled and Hugged all of them along with my Sister and My Munchkins, Raj bhai and krutika bhabs.

(Avi, Bacche take this, I brought this from Mahadev's temple.)

I picked my Bag from the Ground and Walked out of the Haveli waving back to my Family. At First Bhai sa asked me to Bring the Jet with me, But Being a Road Trip lover I insisted on Driving Eight hours Straight to reach my destination.

The Weather today is Undeniably Amazing, The Cool Breeze reached my Face letting my Thoughts of Staying away from the Family Go to the back of my mind as the Gorgeous Scenery on the Other Side of Road grabbed my Attention.

So, I guess You all know me, not to well since my pretty Author didn't introduced me Properly, I am Aviraj, Aviraj Singh Rathore the second youngest son in Second Generation of Rathores.

Baaki Mizaaj Mera Chulbula hai, Yahi Kehte hain Sab. I drove out of the City Towards my Destination, it's Out side Ahemdabad, Near a village where Our Industry is Situated and I will be Living in Ahemdabad, So it will be me driving One hour Daily to Reach The Building, the Reason this Branch isn't in the City is Simple, Bhai sa wanted the Villagers to Get a Job.

As the Time passed by, And I was Only three hours Away from the company, The Weather Started getting a Little Denser, The Clouds turned the Sky black and the lightening and Thunder was Visible and audible now.

I slowed down my Speed and Stopped the Music while Driving ahead. The roads weren't rushy, So it was Pretty easy for me to Drive.

Oops I spoke too soon, Soon the Clouds started Melting, Yes the Rain drops Started Falling on the Glass, I kept my Eyes on the Road and Decided to Stop As soon as I feel the Rain has Turned Heavy, Because Driving in Rain is Definitely not a Safe Option.

After What seemed like Half an Hour I finally Parked my Car on the Road Side. And Decided to Call maa and Inform about my Wellbeing.

"Hello, Avi."
"Maa, I am Almost at the Destination, lekin baarish bohot tez hai toh gaadi side mein park ki hai" I said to which maa asked me to be Careful and Drive only once the Rain is Stopped, I was assuring her that I will do as she said when I saw a Car stopped at the Distance Abruptly, and a girl came out of the Car, as if Checking.

(But it's raining heavily so I have parked the car on the Roadside)

I Finally assured maa and Decided to Hope down from the Car and check if the Lady needs any help. Picking the Umbrella from the Backseat I stepped out of the car. And Walked towards the Car.

"Excuse Me, Do you need any help with the Car Miss?"

~ To be Continued ~

Hello lovely Onions, Kaise hain aap sab?Finalllyy the first chapter is here

Finalllyy the first chapter is here.

I hope you all liked it, In this book I will Be keeping Target for Updates,
New chapter will be Updated once we have 400 votes and 100+ comments (No Spamming allowed)

Thank you, Love you all 🤍