3. Tied in a Forced Marriage ~

"We both knew she wasn't meant to be mine, Still I couldn't stop myself from falling for her, again and again.."

Chapter - 3 { Tied in a Forced Marriage }

I tried to open my eyes but My head it heavy, my eye yields aren't ready to open up. I could here some Faint voices of Mantras and Cries. I again tried to open my eyes but couldn't, I just feel like giving up, but those cries, someone is asking me to wake up, To open my eyes and Save them. I once again tried to open my eyes and Finally, I could see a Blurry world around me.

Shaking my head, I once again opened my eyes and Saw Diya was sitting in the Mandap with a Some Guy and I was Sitting here in a Sherwani.

"Pandit Ji, Humare Dulhe Raja ko Hosh aa gaya, Dikri ko Bulwa lein?" Someone asked while I looked at them in Horror. No fucking way, I have to get out of here, I have to Save myself as well as Diya.

I looked at Diya who was looking at me with Tears Running Down her eyes. I ran my eyes across the area to find out We don't really have an Escape, Other then Marriage, But We can't get married to there people as Well, What- An Idea came to my mind, and Even After knowing I will be Killed by my own family After this, I pushed aside That standing Beside me and Ran to the Mandap.

I held diya's hand and Helped her Stand, all those Villagers were asking us To Stop, I know I can't fight with all these people, So I did the Only thing I felt right. Picking the vermilion box I filled her Hair Partition, her eyes closed at this Moment, as more tears slipped out of her eyes. I am so sorry Diya.

That guy who was Sitting there tried to punch me but I just dodged it and Picked the nuptial chain, Tying it around her neck.

"Now, She is My Wife! I dare you to come near her now, Agar ek ek se iske paero mein gir ke maafi na Mangwa di toh Mera Naam bhi Aviraj Singh Rathore nahi!" The sarpanch of this village stepped ahead. But Before He could step any Further I picked a burning Wood from the Havan kund and Started Walking back with Diya, Those people were Chasing behind us as We ran outside this area Trying to find our car or Anything. But I guess these people have removed my car from where I parked it Yesterday.

"Where is your car?"
"I don't know, All I know is We have to run, Remember Your car is Just one kilometre away, we have to get there and See if There is Network in our Phone, So that I can Contact my brothers, They will save us." With that being stated, I held her hand in mine and Ran towards the Road. There were a Few villagers who were looking for us here and There, While I was Trying to find network. We were Hiding behind some trees when I felt a Hand on my shoulder. There Stood a Man, Same height as mine, Dark Complexion, and He was in Uniform.

"Are you okay Sir, Mam?" He asked looking at me and then at Diya who nodded her head.

"Officer, There are a Few people who are behind us, They were forcefully getting us married to someone from their village
They even drugged me, Please help us out." I explained the whole Situation to him.