Part 1

You watched through the crack of the door which, clearly, she had left open on purpose as this was nothing but a game to her. She wanted you to see her, making love to your husband this way and you were curious to see whether it was true.

Was he really sleeping with her? A woman lacking both class and morals. A woman so vile that your stomach turned from the inside out.

You were disgusted and, remembering his lips on yours made you want to vomit.

"Gosh, Tommy. Seriously? Her? Why" was what you wondered as you stood there, silently, watching as he leaned forward and then, slowly, their lips met, gently, softly at first and then with more passion.

Tommy's left hand moved up to fondle her breasts and she moaned softly into his mouth.

Eventually though, they parted and Laura looked into his eyes.

"I need you to fuck me, right here" she told him as his hand moved up from her breasts and started to unbutton her shirt.

"This is my wife's office Love" Tommy told her reluctantly as she put her hand on his.

"Yes, I know. It turns me on. She has nice taste for interior design and I want you to fuck me on her immaculate cedar desk" she said. Her voice was forceful and she walked imperiously to your desk and, provokably, sat on the edge of it.

Your heart immediately sank, thinking that, surely, he would not be fucking her inside your very own office. This was your private space and you felt as though they had no right to utilise it in such a derogatory manner.

But, clearly you were wrong as, within seconds, you watched as your husband placed his hands on her thighs.

"As you wish Love" he told her and she slowly moved her hands up and began unbuttoning her shirt. The material drifted apart revealing her lacy bra and you gasped as your husband watched her in complete rapture. She stood up and undid her skirt which slipped to the floor. Then, she sat on the edge of the desk again and grabbed hold of Tommy's tie before pulling him up.

"We don't have long" she said before pulling him closer and they kissed while her hands started to work at your husband's belt and then, before too long, she was caressing his erection through his briefs.

Within seconds, he tore himself away from her kiss and pulled his underwear down all the while she lifted herself off the desk and slipped her panties down and off.

It was revolting and you knew what was going to happen next, right there, on your desk.

"Spread your legs for me Love. Nice and wide" Tommy told her before kissing her again and then you could see his cock, pressing into her crotch and you heard her sigh gently.

He then kissed her again and she leaned back and opened her legs wider. Her hand then grasped your husband's cock and guided it towards her opening. He pushed forward and slipped inside her and, by this point, you felt ill, well and truly.

You then heard Tommy groan loudly while small whimpers escaped Laura's lips and her eyes started to close. The sound of their fucking combined with the soft gasps and whimpers were making you feel all sorts of things. There was hate, regret, disgust and even jealousy. It was revolting and, yet, you couldn't look away, watching your husband make love to another woman.

Eventually, Laura's breathing became faster and her eyes opened wide. You knew she was close and, apparently, so did your husband as you watched thrust a bit faster now.

You were listening to the moans, groans and the squelching noises which, clearly, were a testament to her arousal.

"Oh god, Tommy, I am so close" she moaned as, clearly, her pussy clamped down onto his cock and as her orgasm washed through her and, just as she came, so did he.

He flooded her pussy with his seed and this was when you had enough. You could not take it anymore and looked away before, eventually, tippy toeing to your chambers.

You were crying some silent tears, feeling failure and regret over marrying this man and, whilst you knew that your husband had been visiting the whore house every week, this was so much worse. Laura Garett, out of all fucking people.

You hated her. She was vile and, yet, your very own husband was sleeping with her and you certainly did not know why. Was it boredom? Did he love her? Why did he sleep with her?

In the end, you tried to drown your sorrows with some whiskey that night and then went to bed only to be woken up again, during the night, by your crying step-son, Charlie.

He was missing his mother again and, just as the night before, you took him into your own bed and read him a story. He was still young and needed someone in his life. Someone other than his father who, clearly, had no idea about his son's very own fears and nightmares.

But you, you did. You had lived at Arrow House for three months and had become accustomed to your role there. Charlie liked you and, luckily for him, you liked him too.

And yet, none of this was enough for you. You wanted, no you needed, to be loved but love was not a feeling your husband was capable of so you knew that, perhaps, you had to find it somewhere else.