1

The vermilion palaces are one after another, and the sunlight falls on the gentle faces of young people in the water pavilion through the silk curtains painted with swirling cloud patterns.

The young man was wearing a light-colored crane-patterned gown. After sitting at the table, his skin was as white as porcelain, his eyebrows were graceful and picturesque, and his thick and slender eyelashes wrapped around a pair of lustrous black eyes, which fell gently, casting two crescent-shaped shallow shadows on the straight bridge of his nose. The black hair was bundled into a bunch of jade belts, clinging to the soft silk brocade, along the shoulders and necks, all the way down to the waist.

The posture of the pine and the appearance of the crane are beautiful.

There was constant jubilation outside the waterside pavilion, but the young man turned a deaf ear to it, lowered his eyes, and focused on reading the scroll in his hand.

"Your Highness."

Counselors Gongsun Yang and Fan Zhou entered the water pavilion together.

Gongsun Yang said with a smile: "Today's banquet, celebrities and officials from all over the world are showing their talents, so why don't your highness go and have a look?"

Sitting behind the curtain was none other than Jiang Yun, the Crown Prince of Jiang Kingdom who was famous all over the world for his virtue and attracted countless followers. He is also one of the "Four Princes of the Southern Kingdom" who are well-known in the Jiangnan countries.

This time I came to Chen Country because I was invited by the Lord of Chen Country to participate in the annual Liushang Banquet.

This is a grand event for the six countries in the south of the Yangtze River. All the guests attending the banquet are dignitaries, celebrities and sons of nobles from the six countries. The main purpose is to communicate the feelings of the six countries in the south of the Yangtze River through the competition of the six arts, so that all countries can work together to resist the increasingly powerful Sui Kingdom in the north.

Jiang Yun had never been interested in such publicity, so he shook his head lightly.

Gongsun Yang and Fan Zhou secretly thought it was a pity.

The "Four Young Masters of the Southern Kingdom" are Wei Jun, the eldest son of the Wei Kingdom who is famous for "rong", Luo Fengjun, the eldest son of the Luo Kingdom, who is famous for "music", Chen Qi, the son of Chen Kingdom, who is famous for "literature", and Jiang Yun, the prince of Jiang Kingdom, who is famous for "virtue".

The six countries in the south of the Yangtze River, and the other five countries are all subordinate countries of Jiangnan.

The "Four Young Masters" were jointly recommended by celebrities from all over the world. Although the rankings are not in order, but with the other three Young Masters who are distinguished by their appearance, musical ability, and writing ability, the word "virtue" of His Royal Highness seems somewhat illusory. It seems that apart from moral character, there are no other talents that can be displayed.

As a loyal counselor, Gongsun Yang felt very sorry for his highness.

Because he knew that, apart from the well-known good morals, His Royal Highness's appearance, literary talent, and even musical talent were not inferior to the other three young masters at all.

Only because His Highness is low-key and others are too high-profile, and never show off the limelight at such important gatherings as the Liushang Banquet, he was only given a tepid "virtue" word!

There are even some good people who don't know the inside story, secretly claiming that His Highness, the title of "Master Virtue", is just added to make up for it because celebrities from all over the world don't want to directly touch the face of the suzerain state of Jiang Kingdom. If the fourth son really wants to talk about strength, he still has to look at the three sons Rong, Le and Wen.