101

Chen Qi returned to the camp holding the letter.

The night was dark, Chen Qi put the letter on the table, did not open it immediately, but sat on the back of the chair, thinking.

The musician followed silently, and asked: "Have you really thought about it, my lord?"

Dong Qi raised his eyelids slightly.

&What? You think I'm doing something wrong?&

While speaking, he lifted the teapot and poured himself a bowl of tea.

The musician said: "Actually, the peace talks between the North and the South will not affect your position in the Sui Kingdom. Your Excellency has finally gained a firm foothold in the Sui Dynasty. Do you really want to take this step?" &

No one knows exactly what was written in this letter before it was opened, but if, as Zheng Xian said, he holds important evidence about the bloodline of Prince Jiang, then the content of this letter is likely to be a A big secret that will hurt many people.

Such a secret is too hot and dangerous.

Chen Qi picked up the tea bowl and took a sip of tea.

Said: "Qingdu, you know, how long have I been waiting for this day?" To be precise, I have worked so hard to plan for so many years, and half of my motivation comes from the determination to step on this person. &

The musician was taken aback.

This is the first time an adult has called his name in such an easy-going tone. After following the adults for so long as a musician, he almost forgot his original name.

The musician heard the pleasure of revenge from Chen Qi's calm tone.

The musician hesitated and said: "Is there any old grievance between your lord and the prince of Jiang Guo?"

Chen Qi didn't answer.

But Chen Qi will never forget that cold and windy winter day. Holding a thick and thick article of his new work, he stood in front of the palace gate of Lanxin Palace, expecting that the prince of Jiang Kingdom, who is famous for his virtue, would open the palace gate. , Let him in, appreciate his articles, and reward him with a bite of food.

He was just an unfavored bastard. His father was a stupid old pervert who favored his mother just to vent his animal desires and had no intention of taking responsibility at all. Queen Zhang Bihua is jealous. Since he was born, he and his mother have been driven into the stables of the cold palace to live in the stables, where they have been stared at by the palace people.

His mother was born as a palace servant, she had little knowledge, she only knew how to wash her face with tears every day, holding unrealistic fantasies, hoping that his pervert father would still think of their mother and son.

He felt pitiful and pathetic.

He studies hard every day and reads at night with the lamp on, hoping that one day, with his own ability, he can lead his mother out of the sea of ​​suffering and find a foothold in the world.

Jiangnan is very big, the world is very big, he is only his body, except for that bag of gold, there is nothing useful, the letter involving Rong and His Highness should be on Chen Junshi. Right now Yang Yang has led people to surround Chen Junshi's tent, does His Highness want to interrogate now?&

As soon as Xu Qiao finished speaking, the soldiers rushed in to report: "Your Highness, it's not good, Master Chen has defected from the camp!"

Xu Qiao's expression changed.

Q: &How did you let him escape?!&

Immediately, something came to mind: "It must be the mysterious master next to him! Your Highness, what should we do now?"

"It's okay, let Yang Yang take someone to chase him, and tell him that he must not hurt anyone, and he must live alone." &

Sui Heng's eyes were sharp and his tone was surprisingly calm.

Xu Qiao was a little surprised. He thought that if Rong and His Highness were involved, His Highness would definitely lead his troops to chase after him.

Sui Heng then gave another order.

"Bring Tian Ye Tian Ying over to see Gu." &

As the cold wind howled, Chen Qi and the musicians fled in the night together.

Behind were vicious pursuers, Chen Qi's face was covered with sweat, he tried his best to drive his horse, and galloped forward.

While blocking the dense arrows from behind, the musician asked: "My lord, where are we going?"

Chen Qi gritted his teeth, he couldn't care less about the anxiety that he had fallen into such a situation overnight, and running for his life is more important than anything else, what he sees is his determination to die.

Said: "Qi State, go to Qi State." &

&At present only King Qi can protect us!&

"I heard that Duan Hou of Qi State is also recruiting talented people now. When we arrive in Qi State, we can still occupy a place with this big secret!"