20

Jiang Yun was still held in Sui Heng's arms.

The lights were shining brightly, falling on the beauty's porcelain skin, which made people feel confused. Sui Heng said: "Hold Gu's waist, it will be more comfortable."

Jiang Yun frowned, thinking he was dawdling.

I heard the other party say shamelessly: "If not, it's not Gu who will be ashamed later."

Jiang Yun hesitated, and stretched out his arms to hug her.

Sui Heng liked how docile and well-behaved he was.

Considerately said: "If you can't bear it, you will be called Gu."

The carriage was still bumping, and there were people outside the carriage.

Jiang Yun couldn't bear the weird sense of ritual before every action, so he deliberately bit hard to signal him to hurry up.

Sui Heng hissed softly, and said with a smile: "You are always so fierce, I'm afraid you won't be able to bear it if you stay alone for a while..."

Before he finished speaking, he was bitten again.

Sui Heng laughed, stopped talking, and went directly to the topic. When the two of them woke up from the jolt, Sui Heng's shoulder had already been bitten with a neat row of tooth marks.

"Are you a puppy?"

He put on his robe, took a breath, and asked amusedly.

No one answered.

Jiang Yun's black hair was sticky and wet, clinging to his neck, his whole body was like a kitten fished out of the water, cuddling weakly and bonelessly in his arms. Obviously, all the tossing and tossing under this special condition has exhausted all the strength of this delicate little lover.

"are you OK?"

Sui Heng's heart was as soft as a ball of cotton, and he asked softly.

Jiang Yun nodded, his black eyes were full of water, and his eyelashes were also full of tides. He slowed down, his fingers clung to his shoulder weakly, and he had no strength to get up.

"Okay, don't force yourself."

"I'll hold you in my arms, and get a good night's sleep."

It was still pitch black outside, only a few stars hanging in the distant sky, Sui Heng gently carried him to the couch, wrapped him tightly in a brocade quilt, and said, "Go and get some hot water alone, you sleep for a while."

Jiang Yun closed his eyes, and said "um", as a promise.

How could there be such a beautiful and cute little lover in the world, Sui Heng couldn't help thinking once again as he stared at that pitiful and charming face while dressing.

Fan Qi is on duty outside.

Hearing that Sui Heng asked for hot water, he asked in a daze, "Your Highness wants to wash your face?"

Can not help but strange.

It's late at night, it's time to go to bed, why should His Highness wash his face?

Xu Qiao came over just in time, looked at this ungrateful old man, felt that the battering of the army staff was still light, and hurriedly ordered the soldiers to prepare, and said to Sui Heng: "Your Highness, there is news from Muyun Pass."

Sui Heng was enjoying his meal and asked in a happy mood, "What news?"

"Jiang Rongyu."

Xu Qiao's expression was solemn: "Our spies on the front line came to report that Jiang Rongyu has safely returned to Muyun Pass, and is currently recuperating in the pass. Jiangguo has invited the genius doctor Meng Hui to enter the pass overnight to treat his wounds. It seems that the injury is not serious."