Chapter 9: Crazy in Love

Treyvon's POV

At the Hospital.....

I sat down in the waiting room hoping that Jayda is okay. I keep blaming everything on myself. Maybe if never cheated this wouldn't have happened. It's all my fault. I keep flashing back to when she was passed out on the stretcher, in the ambulance.

Xavier: Relax Trey. She's gonna be okay. 

Treyvon: Hopefully. 

I rub my forehead. Ny'asia, Valeria, and Karson arrived at the hospital. I look at Karson and jumped up out of my seat.

Treyvon: Ayo! What the fuck you doing here? You the whole reason she in this place. 

Karson: I came to check on her. Can we just be here for Jayda? 

Treyvon: Get him the fuck outta here.

Valeria: He's okay, Trey. He won't even bother you. 

Ny'asia: Stand over there Trey and Karson will be on the whole other side of the waiting room. Simple!

Karson: I'm fine with that.

Treyvon: Imma let you slide this time but I don't want you seeing her. 

I walked back to my seat and Jayda's mother and sister arrived. 

Jaelynn: Hey Trey. Where is she? Is she okay? 

Tatianna: What in the world happened? 

They walked towards me. 

Treyvon: Hey Jaelynn and Mrs. Wilson. I'm not sure, they ain't say nothing yet.

Tatianna: Hello Treyvon. 

She rolled her eyes and sat down with her daughter. Finally the doctor came.

Doctor Anne: Jayda is alright and healthy. It seems she was dehydrated and very stressed. 

Everyone sighed in relief. 

Treyvon: And the baby? Is the baby okay?

Doctor Anna: The baby is perfectly fine. 

Tatianna: Thank you Jesus! 

Jaelynn: That's great!

Doctor Anne: You guys can see if you want. She's in room 249.

Tatianna: Thank you doctor. 

Treyvon: Who wants to see her first?

Tatianna: Jaelynn and I can go first but Treyvon I don't want you to see her. You're a bad influence. 

Treyvon: That's my girlfriend and the mother of my unborn child. So i'm gonna see her.

Tatianna: Absolutely not! As far as i'm concerned you guys broke up. 

Treyvon: We never did. I understand you don't like me but I love you daughter with all my heart. I'm always gonna be there for her and our child. So once again, i'm gonna see her.

Tatianna: We'll see about that.

She walked away with Jaelynn and when to Jayda's room. I sat down in the waiting room rubbing my head. 

Xavier: Damn, I ain't know her mama don't like you that much. 

Treyvon: Everything I try and do to make her like me doesn't work. I brought her gifts, I cooked for her, I even cut her grass! I just don't know why she doesn't like me.

Jayda's POV

I look around and realized i'm the hospital. I slowly sat up and saw my mother and sister standing in the doorway.