Chapter 11: Impulsive Decisions

Jayda's POV

I woke up mad as hell today. Everything that happened last night was still on my mind. I can't believe him! He really disrespected me in our home? At our engagement party?

I got up out of bed and saw it was 8 am, then I went to the kitchen.

Treyvon: Good morning.

He was making breakfast and I ignored him.

Treyvon: Bae, you can't keep doing this. Transparency is key to a relationship. Just tell me how you feel.

Jayda: I already told you and you didn't care.

Treyvon: You were overreacting! I just gave you some time alone.

Jayda: No I wasn't, what if I brought Karson here, huh?

Treyvon: That's different, you don't have a child with Karson.

I rolled my eyes.

Jayda: I just don't want her here. I don't want her anywhere near me.

Treyvon: Okay fine, but she's gonna have to come around for Indigo.

I sighed.

Jayda: To be honest, i'm scared.

Treyvon: Of what?

Jayda: Of you cheating with her again. Every time she comes around I just feel like something happened.

Treyvon: Oh babe, come here.

He pulled me in and put his hands around my waist.

Treyvon: I'd never hurt you again. I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with my beautiful wife.

He spun me around and pecked me on the lips.

Jayda: Awe, you said wife! I love you too.

Treyvon: I wanna be like this forever. Just happy.

I paused.

Jayda: Why don't we just get married right now?  We can go to the courthouse.

Treyvon: Right now? What about the big wedding?

Jayda: We can work on that later. All that matters is that we're happily married.

Treyvon: Really? Like go to the courthouse right now?

He smiled and I laughed.

Jayda: Yeah!

Treyvon: Alright! We're actually going to do this.

Jayda: Meet me at the courthouse at 1 PM. I have to get ready and everything.

I pecked him on the lips and grabbed my keys.

Treyvon: I'll see you!

Jayda: Bye baby! Bye Indie!

I was excited, I had the perfect dress in mind. In couple hours, I'm gonna be Mrs. Jones! I quickly drove to my sisters house, so she could help me get ready.

Jaelynn: I can't believe it! You're getting married right now? Like right now??

Jayda: What..? Do you think I should wait? Are we moving to fast?

Jaelynn: No no it's not that-

Jayda: You're right! What was I thinking?

I start to panic and hyperventilate.

Jaelynn: Calm down. I mean whatever makes you happy. I'll call your friends and mom.

Jayda: Mom? Why would she come to the wedding.. she doesn't even like us together.

Jaelynn: You don't want your own mother to come to your wedding?

Jayda: No....Yes....I don't know? I don't want her to ruin anything.

Jaelynn: She won't I promise.

Jayda: Just to be safe, I don't want her there but everyone else is fine. Now let me finish getting ready.

I kicked Jaelynn out of the room. I did my own hair, makeup and dressed myself. I looked in the mirror and gasped. This was reality. I'm really getting married in just an hour. I walked out to Jaelynn and showed her the finished look.

 I walked out to Jaelynn and showed her the finished look

Jaelynn: Oh my gosh! You look so beautiful. I'm gonna cry. He's gonna be so happy when he sees you.

She started to tear up. I held my tears back trying not to mess up my makeup.

Jayda: Don't start crying, your gonna make me cry!

She grabbed some tissues and wiped her eyes.

Jaelynn: Shall we go to the court house now?

Jayda: Mhm, let me just add some perfume.

Jaelynn: I'll be in the car.

I quickly showered myself with perfume and applied lip gloss. I looked in the mirror one last time, before I carefully went to the car, trying not to dirty my dress.

When we had arrived to the courthouse, I hid in a little room waiting for everyone to arrive.

Treyvon's POV

I dusted my tux off and stared in the mirror.

Xavier: You nervous?

Treyvon: Hell yeah.

Xavier: Don't worry, she loves you and you love her. That's all that matters.

He picked up indigo.

Xavier: Now let's hurry up and get there. And don't worry I got her. You just enjoy getting married.

Treyvon: I know...

We drove to the courthouse. When we had arrived I saw everyone we invited was sitting down.

I was so nervous. I walked down the Aisle and stood at the altar, while Xavier sat down with Indigo.

Then it was time, everyone looked back and gasped.

Jayda's POV

I peaked my head in and saw my mother standing in the aisle? I was shocked. I grabbed Jaelynn and brought her back to the room in the courthouse.

Jayda: I said not to invite her!

Jaelynn: I didn't! I swear. I didn't even call her.

Jayda: Don't lie. Did you invite her?

Jaelynn: I said no!

Jayda: Then who did?

End of Chapter 11!

I hoped you enjoyed, votes and comments are appreciated.

Who invited Tatianna? Did Jaelynn lie?

Will the wedding go on?

Also, new book coming really soon! I spent almost a month on it, so it would mean the world to me if you would check it out!

New chapter is coming real soon, sorry for making y'all wait a bit!